Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Attn: Rally Goers!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7921)

the chi 05-04-2009 04:42 PM

Attn: Rally Goers!!

Just a heads up, talked to my FIL who was recently riding in the area we are going to, and he mentioned the poor state of some of the roads, especially those near the inn. Lots of slippery tar snakes and the like, and for those who haven't been up on some of these roads, watch out for gravel, dead snakes and guardrails :wink:

Be safe everyone! See ya'll soon!

dReWpY 05-04-2009 04:54 PM

beware of frogs at night

Trip 05-04-2009 05:19 PM

yeah, these aren't going to be as well groomed as the gap and the skyway. Just take it easy and you will be good (well unless a corner surprises you and you happen to be a guardrail magnet anyway.)

As long as I don't get hurt, if I total the bike, I won't be that upset. I want a BMW anyway. :lol:

Mr Lefty 05-04-2009 06:20 PM

:lol: well just don't take me out... I'm not due to total another bike for a few years

rogue 05-04-2009 07:26 PM

And it looks like rain for most of the trip. Oh fun (sarcasm)

ericr 05-04-2009 08:46 PM

Yeah, some caution will be needed in areas, but we want everyone to do that anyway so no guardrails, R1's or teenage girls get hurt during the rally :whistle:

rogue 05-04-2009 09:11 PM

I don't feel like doing another 200 plus foot slide in the rain myself. I've dont that already. :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT 05-04-2009 10:17 PM

this worries me. i dont like gravel on the roads

Amber Lamps 05-04-2009 10:36 PM

I'm not happy about rain in the forecast!:panic:

I'll tell you one thing, if it's raining Wed like it is now, don't look for ass there! Wow it's coming down in fucking buckets right now!!!

rogue 05-04-2009 10:49 PM

Why are you going Wednesday? Is Trip and his crew going to be there early?

And I didn't know rain buckets had anything to do the the ability to get ass or not. :lol:

was92v 05-04-2009 11:03 PM

Weather will clear enough to get some riding in. I'm sure because I'm bringing my rain suit. Lugging that thing around is almost a sure bet that I won't need it. :)

rogue 05-04-2009 11:05 PM

I have a rain suit too. :D I'm hoping that will guarantee no rain. :lol:

Ducati Diva 05-04-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 208419)

I'll tell you one thing, if it's raining Wed like it is now, don't look for ass there! Wow it's coming down in fucking buckets right now!!!

It hit here last night and this morning. :panic: Tore hell out of a few places.

tommymac 05-04-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 208387)
I don't feel like doing another 200 plus foot slide in the rain myself. I've dont that already. :lol:

Sp dragging you behind derfs truck is out of the question :lol:

so far its lookin gok for our ride down. the forecast for wed night is good up here and thurs looks ok down there. Hopefully we wont get rained on but will be prepared.

Tom

rogue 05-05-2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 208463)
Sp dragging you behind derfs truck is out of the question :lol:

so far its lookin gok for our ride down. the forecast for wed night is good up here and thurs looks ok down there. Hopefully we wont get rained on but will be prepared.

Tom

Now why in the hell would you want to drag me behind a truck? WTF have I done to you guys? :lol:

derf 05-05-2009 12:25 AM

Yeh i can drag her around for a few miles

Quick281 05-05-2009 03:41 AM

I know everyone will have a blast, I only wish that I could be there!

Do be careful though, there are the exact same roads that my friend and I went down on thanks to gravel on the sides of the road.

I am sure you guys will do a test lap around the loop before any of the peeps start hot rodding it.

I am looking forward to the pics.:rockwoot:

NONE_too_SOFT 05-05-2009 06:29 AM

For once, i'd like to plan a road trip that did no include stopping every 100 miles to put on a rain suit or take one off.

Trip 05-05-2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 208419)

You're coming fucker. You have part of a cabin to pay for. Now let the rain get the sand out of your vagina and get ur rain suit on.

Mr Lefty 05-05-2009 09:50 AM

ehh fuck it... it's only water... slow down and you'll be fine...

Sixxxxer 05-05-2009 10:07 AM

Good Post Rae!

And Im with Trip, Tig Your coming...On top fo that Your Riding...If I can weather the forecast from Jersey to GA you can handle NC to GA...

One more day till Blast Off!!!!!!

Mr Lefty 05-05-2009 10:20 AM

shit... the crap i rode through hurricaine Ike last year... a little rain isn't much...

though it'd be nice to get a nice day for a dry group ride...

Trip 05-05-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 208680)
shit... the crap i rode through hurricaine Ike last year... a little rain isn't much...

though it'd be nice to get a nice day for a dry group ride...

Go change my wheels, lazy ass

Mr Lefty 05-05-2009 10:31 AM

:lol: you really wanna trust me with that?

take an early lunch and bring me food fucker...

Trip 05-05-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 208690)
:lol: you really wanna trust me with that?

take an early lunch and bring me food fucker...

:lol: good point

I am on lunch right now. It takes me longer to get home from work than I actually get time for lunch.

Mr Lefty 05-05-2009 11:20 AM

bastard.

I'm fuck'n hungry

Trip 05-05-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 208739)
bastard.

I'm fuck'n hungry

I am eating a banana and a nasty chicken salad sandwich from the gross cafeteria we have at the plant, so i wouldn't exactly want my lunch. There is no restaurant close to this hell hole.

Mr Lefty 05-05-2009 11:27 AM

gonna run to grab something to eat here shortly... just being lazy... and researching

NONE_too_SOFT 05-05-2009 12:24 PM

I'll be there rain or shine, but as far as going riding in the rain, i think i'll kick back and enjoy it from the privacy of the room, preferably with a drink in hand.

ericr 05-05-2009 12:59 PM

right now Sun and Mon are looking good w/ no rain. I expect we'll see some at some point Thu thru Sat the way it's been here the last couple weeks though.

No one here is made of sugar anyway so we don't have to worry about anyone melting ;)

cuttle 05-05-2009 01:06 PM

I may come down there (with hubby) on Saturday evening....

could be a nice long dirt ride through pisgah :drool:

rogue 05-05-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 208822)
I'll be there rain or shine, but as far as going riding in the rain, i think i'll kick back and enjoy it from the privacy of the room, preferably with a drink in hand.

Me too! The last time I went riding far from home I crashed :panic: I'd prefer to NOT do that one again. :lol: So sorry...if it rains, you'll get no privacy. :nee:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 208871)
right now Sun and Mon are looking good w/ no rain. I expect we'll see some at some point Thu thru Sat the way it's been here the last couple weeks though.

No one here is made of sugar anyway so we don't have to worry about anyone melting ;)

No sugar here, but I'm sour as hell...and that melts in the rain too :lol:

Amber Lamps 05-05-2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 208871)

Yea T-Rock is the only guy on this board that is made of sugar!

Trip 05-05-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 208952)
Yea T-Rock is the only guy on this board that is made of sugar!

of course you would know that :lol:

you are going sissy.

Amber Lamps 05-05-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 208516)
You're coming fucker. You have part of a cabin to pay for. Now let the rain get the sand out of your vagina and get ur rain suit on.

Whatever fruitcup! I'll paypal you the cabin money if I don't come anyway! At worst, I was going to come a day or two later if anything. You know what it's like around here, it doesn't just rain, it's like the bottom drops out or something! I'm not riding in those conditions period.:panic:

rogue 05-05-2009 02:40 PM

Bah! If I can ride 300 miles in a downpour (did that a couple of years ago) you can too! redflip

So quit yer bitchin', get your shit together, and get ready to ride!

Trip 05-05-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 208958)
Whatever fruitcup! I'll paypal you the cabin money if I don't come anyway! At worst, I was going to come a day or two later if anything. You know what it's like around here, it doesn't just rain, it's like the bottom drops out or something! I'm not riding in those conditions period.:panic:

ghey, im riding in it no matter what

ericr 05-05-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 208965)
Bah! If I can ride 300 miles in a downpour (did that a couple of years ago) you can too! redflip

So quit yer bitchin', get your shit together, and get ready to ride!

Yeah, Rogue is riding from LA in the rain so if Tigger wusses out.... hmmmm total loss of man card cause the girls are tougher here :D

Amber Lamps 05-05-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 209113)
Yeah, Rogue is riding from LA in the rain so if Tigger wusses out.... hmmmm total loss of man card cause the girls are tougher here :D

Oh no! You people will lose all respect for me if I don't intentionally ride 500 miles in a thunder storm. I'm riding all by myself, if something happens I'll be stuck. You're not daring me to eat a bug, you're daring me to risk my life so I can show up a day or two earlier. I'm supposed to meet Trip at the Gap Wed, but if there's a thunderstorm, I'll see everyone Thursday or Friday at T.W.O. I am impervious to peer pressure, remember I don't drink, smoke or take any drugs and that's why. If Carol Kirsch, the head cheerleader and Homecoming Queen,at Ottawa Hill High School, couldn't get me to smoke pot...well good luck to you lot...

the chi 05-05-2009 05:04 PM

Weenie.

Im riding by myself, rain or no rain...man up sissy boy!

:lol:

Quick281 05-05-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209129)
Oh no! You people will lose all respect for me if I don't intentionally ride 500 miles in a thunder storm. I'm riding all by myself, if something happens I'll be stuck. You're not daring me to eat a bug, you're daring me to risk my life so I can show up a day or two earlier. I'm supposed to meet Trip at the Gap Wed, but if there's a thunderstorm, I'll see everyone Thursday or Friday at T.W.O. I am impervious to peer pressure, remember I don't drink, smoke or take any drugs and that's why. If Carol Kirsch, the head cheerleader and Homecoming Queen,at Ottawa Hill High School, couldn't get me to smoke pot...well good luck to you lot...

They aren't asking you to do drugs, just be as much of a man as the wonderful TWFix ladies.

Amber Lamps 05-05-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 209134)
Weenie.

Im riding by myself, rain or no rain...man up sissy boy!

:lol:

Seriously, if there is a thunder storm when you walk out the door, you are leaving anyway?:panic:

FINE! I'm putting Trip as my "In Case of Emergency" and if something happens to me I expect him to take care of my dog and get me buried or cremated or whatever.

Amber Lamps 05-05-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 209141)
They aren't asking you to do drugs, just be as much of a man as the wonderful TWFix ladies.

There's brave and then there's stupid, if you ever get put in harm's way for an extended period of time you'll learn to understand the difference.

Quick281 05-05-2009 05:18 PM

Now that we got you riding in the rain, its time to smoke up sissy boy.

I jokes, I jokes.

the chi 05-05-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209145)
Seriously, if there is a thunder storm when you walk out the door, you are leaving anyway?:panic:

FINE! I'm putting Trip as my "In Case of Emergency" and if something happens to me I expect him to take care of my dog and get me buried or cremated or whatever.

Actually, its all about your sense of adventure. It may sound retarded stupid and crazy, and be seriously nervewracking, but it can be a blast! One of the best parts of mine and Ebbs ride up to Nick's last year WAS the thunderstorm we got stuck in.

Starting the event with a convo: "you think it'll rain? Nah, we're good, Im sure we'll ride right past it and never get hit."

5 minutes later, "holy schnikes batman, I CANT SEEEEE, the thunder is gonna knock me off the bike, pull over!!! CRAP, no exit!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *under breath *suck it up princess!*"

Confused yet? :lol:

For me, sometimes theres nothing better than doing something totally retarded and idiotic to make me really enjoy life. Ebbs told me the other day, "insanity is the fuel of life". I think the crazy man may have a point...

ericr 05-05-2009 05:38 PM

You got it right Chi! The first summer I started riding I got caught in a storm I'll never forget. It wasn't something I'd do on purpose but I'll never forget it either.

Tigger, we're giving you shit, you shouldn't leave in the middle of one. But these girls appear to have bigger balls than you

:lol: playin w/ ya man redflip

Amber Lamps 05-05-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 209155)
Actually, its all about your sense of adventure. It may sound retarded stupid and crazy, and be seriously nervewracking, but it can be a blast! One of the best parts of mine and Ebbs ride up to Nick's last year WAS the thunderstorm we got stuck in.

Starting the event with a convo: "you think it'll rain? Nah, we're good, Im sure we'll ride right past it and never get hit."

5 minutes later, "holy schnikes batman, I CANT SEEEEE, the thunder is gonna knock me off the bike, pull over!!! CRAP, no exit!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *under breath *suck it up princess!*"

Confused yet? :lol:

For me, sometimes theres nothing better than doing something totally retarded and idiotic to make me really enjoy life. Ebbs told me the other day, "insanity is the fuel of life". I think the crazy man may have a point...

I ride in the rain all the time, it's not that. Getting stuck in a thunderstorm for 7 or 8+ hours is not my idea of an adventure, especially alone, on a freeway surrounded by semi trucks.... why do it? I can show up Fri when the weather is clear just the same and not have to deal with it. There are things that just happen and then there are things you can plan for. I see zero reason to "plan" an 8+ hour ride in a thunderstorm when I can easily avoid it, that's all. Once I get there and get all my stuff off the bike, I'll be happy to go for a ride in the rain with you for fun, just not on the freeway for 8 hours. Besides, you're not even meeting me at DGR on Wed so what do you care?

the chi 05-05-2009 05:42 PM

:lol: One of the most memorable rides I ever had it was raining so hard it was raining UP! With the sun shining!! Its all in how you respond to things.

One trip to ATL i got caught in a storm, flew past some lil old ladies, only to have them catch me up at a rest stop where I paused to remove rain gear...the looks on their faces were priceless when they realized I was female AND riding further than they were driving. I got thumbs up all around by 3 sisters in their 60's and 70's, AND a wave when I passed them again later. *sigh* The memories!

the chi 05-05-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209158)
I ride in the rain all the time, it's not that. Getting stuck in a thunderstorm for 7 or 8+ hours is not my idea of an adventure, especially alone, on a freeway surrounded by semi trucks.... why do it? I can show up Fri when the weather is clear just the same and not have to deal with it. There are things that just happen and then there are things you can plan for. I see zero reason to "plan" an 8+ hour ride in a thunderstorm when I can easily avoid it, that's all. Once I get there and get all my stuff off the bike, I'll be happy to go for a ride in the rain with you for fun, just not on the freeway for 8 hours. Besides, you're not even meeting me at DGR on Wed so what do you care?

Im just teasing you for whining!

I am coming up Thursday, planning on leaving at the butt crack of dawn as I expect it to take me at least 7 hours to get there...and I HATE mornings....so not only will I ride in the rain, I am actually hauling my ass outta bed so I can get there early enough Thursday to get some riding in!! :dthumb:

Amorok 05-05-2009 08:47 PM

Alright pussies. Last year for those who aren't tired of the story, I rode 1300 miles in two days while Tropical Storm Fay followed me up the eastern seaboard. Then I turned around and did the same 1300 miles home when I got recalled for Tropical Disappointment Gustav. And this time I'm riding from Biloxi to Monroe, then to Suches with Rogue. Tigger, man up, strap on the bike, and get there.

I leave in the morning. I can't wait to meet all of you. Be careful.

Amber Lamps 05-05-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 209216)
Alright pussies. Last year for those who aren't tired of the story, I rode 1300 miles in two days while Tropical Storm Fay followed me up the eastern seaboard. Then I turned around and did the same 1300 miles home when I got recalled for Tropical Disappointment Gustav. And this time I'm riding from Biloxi to Monroe, then to Suches with Rogue. Tigger, man up, strap on the bike, and get there.

I leave in the morning. I can't wait to meet all of you. Be careful.

Fine, if I die I curse you all!

derf 05-05-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209238)
Fine, if I die I curse you all!

Thats fine, if you make it we are cursed anyway, so either way we are all screwed. FML

Trip 05-05-2009 10:59 PM

me and ebbs have macgyver chatterboxes, this should be an interesting ride.

ericr 05-05-2009 11:01 PM

Trip, what time are y'all heading down Thursday?

rogue 05-05-2009 11:02 PM

The 300 mile ride I had in the rain I had no choice. I had to get home and had no time to spare. It did take me twice as long to make the trip because I had to pull off a few times because it was raining so hard I couldn't see at all. :panic: I felt I had no choice.

Tigger, I understand if you want to hold off until it isn't raining as bad. However, if I get rained on during my 600 mile trip there and you show up later, don't feel bad when I take your man card away from you redflip

Trip 05-05-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 209266)
Trip, what time are y'all heading down Thursday?

We will be at the gap tomorrow, so tomorrow begins our rally. Our route to Suches will be determined by the weather when we get up on thursday. We may take a longer route if it isn't too bad or head as fast as possible if it looks bad.

ericr 05-05-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209269)
We will be at the gap tomorrow, so tomorrow begins our rally. Our route to Suches will be determined by the weather when we get up on thursday. We may take a longer route if it isn't too bad or head as fast as possible if it looks bad.

OK, you or Ebbs shoot me a text with a tenative time thur morning when you decide and I'll plan to get there around the same time. It's only 1 1/2 hrs or so for me to get there depending on the route I take.

Quick281 05-06-2009 12:11 AM

Have fun and be safe everyone, wish I could be there.

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 209271)
OK, you or Ebbs shoot me a text with a tenative time thur morning when you decide and I'll plan to get there around the same time. It's only 1 1/2 hrs or so for me to get there depending on the route I take.

See? 1 1/2 hours ? Woopie doo!

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 209267)
The 300 mile ride I had in the rain I had no choice. I had to get home and had no time to spare. It did take me twice as long to make the trip because I had to pull off a few times because it was raining so hard I couldn't see at all. :panic: I felt I had no choice.

Tigger, I understand if you want to hold off until it isn't raining as bad. However, if I get rained on during my 600 mile trip there and you show up later, don't feel bad when I take your man card away from you redflip

Yea I'm doing 500 miles and you're doing 600. If I leave at the time when I was originally going to I'll miss all the weather....:wink:

ericr 05-06-2009 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209311)
Yea I'm doing 500 miles and you're doing 600. If I leave at the time when I was originally going to I'll miss all the weather....:wink:

Where are you getting 500 miles from? Greenville is only about 130mi from Suches or do you not live there anymore?

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:13 AM

he's coming up to Deals Gap first though...

tommymac 05-06-2009 09:15 AM

hows the weather looking down there now. Look slike some nasty rain comming through there. Hoping me and sixxer dont get hit too bad by it tonight.

Tom

Trip 05-06-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 209375)
Where are you getting 500 miles from? Greenville is only about 130mi from Suches or do you not live there anymore?

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209376)
he's coming up to Deals Gap first though...

Ya'll do know where Greenville, NC is right? It's all the way in east NC. It's like 450 miles to Deals Gap and even further to suches. He's got to cross the state to get to either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 209380)
hows the weather looking down there now. Look slike some nasty rain comming through there. Hoping me and sixxer dont get hit too bad by it tonight.

Tom

rain rain and more rain

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:19 AM

yeah... that's why I said he's coming to deals gap first...

Trip 05-06-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209385)
yeah... that's why I said he's coming to deals gap first...

It's 461 miles if he goes straight to suches, not 130.

the chi 05-06-2009 09:22 AM

Hmmm, looking at my forecast, tomorrow it may be raining on me when I leave home, but Suches is looking clear..however Friday and Saturday are showing at least 40% chance with Sunday looking nice. Hope its better than that!

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:24 AM

you know I only pay attention to half of what's said... and that wasn't the half

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 209388)
Hmmm, looking at my forecast, tomorrow it may be raining on me when I leave home, but Suches is looking clear..however Friday and Saturday are showing at least 40% chance with Sunday looking nice. Hope its better than that!

yeah tomorrow should be nice... think we're gonna get on/off showers fri and sat... and storms on sun

Trip 05-06-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209389)
you know I only pay attention to half of what's said... and that wasn't the half

We need our helmet communicators.

"you're a douchebag over"

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:26 AM

"fuck you homo.... turn off your blinker... over"

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 209375)

What? Greenville,NC? According to Google, DGMR is 475 miles away. If it were 130 miles I could make it in an hour and a half and wouldn't be saying shit.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=s&utm_...=google%20maps

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:30 AM

you should get going!

Trip 05-06-2009 09:32 AM

"tigger's going to get soaked, over"

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:35 AM

"THAT SUCKS...good thing we're only 30 mins away from DGMR... Over"

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:36 AM

Anyway, I called you Nick and left a message. I'm sorry but I'd be soaked before I got out of the parking lot. Plus there's a tornado watch right in my path so.... I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon or Fri morning. Bring on the shit I can take it!!! I honestly see no point in getting trashed by thunderstorms. Besides, my leathers will be soaked and since they are new, I'd end up blacker than I am now! :lol:

Trip 05-06-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209401)
"THAT SUCKS...good thing we're only 30 mins away from DGMR... Over"

"He doesn't have to cross the gap in the rain, that's not going to be fun. Thank god I put the new PPs on instead of the Corsa IIIs, by the way, you are still a douche....over."

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209399)
"tigger's going to get soaked, over"

"no he's not,over"

Trip 05-06-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209403)
Anyway, I called you Nick and left a message. I'm sorry but I'd be soaked before I got out of the parking lot. Plus there's a tornado watch right in my path so.... I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon or Fri morning. Bring on the shit I can take it!!! I honestly see no point in getting trashed by thunderstorms. Besides, my leathers will be soaked and since they are new, I'd end up blacker than I am now! :lol:

"he bailed on us, he sucks...over."

gay-ay-ay

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209403)

RAIN GEAR... get some

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209404)
"He doesn't have to cross the gap in the rain, that's not going to be fun. Thank god I put the new PPs on instead of the Corsa IIIs, by the way, you are still a douche....over."

"ahh true... but I think we'll be alright... hurry up and get off work so I can kick you in the dick... over"

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209406)
"no he's not,over"

"shit tigger's on our channel... over"

the chi 05-06-2009 09:40 AM

Gawd ya'll are gay. :lol:

Tig, the cheapo rain gear from wally world will get you to the rally dry, make sure to put something on your feet tho, else they will get wet. Your hands, well, unless ya got waterpoof gloves, cant help ya there.

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:42 AM

"someone tell the midget to be quiet... over"

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209412)
RAIN GEAR... get some

"ahh true... but I think we'll be alright... hurry up and get off work so I can kick you in the dick... over"

"shit tigger's on our channel... over"

I have rain gear but I didn't get any tornado gear. Anyway, I'll see you chumps tomorrow, don't cry!

"btw what kind of coms did you guys get?...over"

Trip 05-06-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209417)
"someone tell the midget to be quiet... over"

"try not to step on her at the rally...over"

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209418)
I have rain gear but I didn't get any tornado gear. Anyway, I'll see you chumps tomorrow, don't cry!

"btw what kind of coms did you guys get?...over"

"you are still gay-ay-ay, over"

We got some two way radios with headsets from wally world. We have no idea if they will work or not. If they don't, return city.

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:45 AM

just the cheap hand held ones... we taped the mic in our helmets... we'll see if it'll work. if so we'll gut them and create a handle bar "push to talk" button...

well... Trip will create... he is the EE :lol:

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 209415)
Gawd ya'll are gay. :lol:

Tig, the cheapo rain gear from wally world will get you to the rally dry, make sure to put something on your feet tho, else they will get wet. Your hands, well, unless ya got waterpoof gloves, cant help ya there.

Screw that, I made a deal with my self last night. If it was storming when I got up, I was staying home. Besides, this isn't part of the "rally", I was meeting Trip,Ebbs, and NtS early, capish'? I don't understand why everyone else is giving me crap. I can wait a day and miss the storms and arrive dry. What's the big deal?:idk:

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:48 AM

cause... it's two wheel fix custom to give people shit for anything we can

Trip 05-06-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 209425)
Screw that, I made a deal with my self last night. If it was storming when I got up, I was staying home. Besides, this isn't part of the "rally", I was meeting Trip,Ebbs, and NtS early, capish'? I don't understand why everyone else is giving me crap. I can wait a day and miss the storms and arrive dry. What's the big deal?:idk:

Cause you suck. NtS probably bailed on us too. Hell, I would of never made these reservations at Fontana Village if it was just me and Ebbs. We would of took another route. Now we are stuck with them cause they have a craptastic cancellation policy.

rogue 05-06-2009 09:51 AM

Wow. :lol:

I hope the two of you don't sound like a bad B-rated remake of Wierd Science at the rally. :lol:

Trip 05-06-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 209432)

I hope the two of you don't sound like a bad B-rated remake of Wierd Science at the rally. :lol:

"We will have to berate this one...over"

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:53 AM

"it's ok... she's a half sized human as well... over"

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209419)
"try not to step on her at the rally...over"

"you are still gay-ay-ay, over"

We got some two way radios with headsets from wally world. We have no idea if they will work or not. If they don't, return city.

"I'll be a dry faggot, over"

Besides, between the three of you I didn't see even one titty so.....:whistle:

Seriously, my dog is at the "babysitter's", my bag is packed, my raingear is on the couch and I've been up since about 7 am watching it rain....

Trip 05-06-2009 09:55 AM

"think we can talk the midgets into wrestling, I have always wanted to watch a midget fight...over"

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209438)
"think we can talk the midgets into wrestling, I have always wanted to watch a midget fight...over"

"That is... the ... best idea ever... over"

the chi 05-06-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 209432)

Hunny, you have NO IDEA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209438)

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 209440)
"That is... the ... best idea ever... over"

Dont make me hurt you, seriously, I will push you off a cliff somewhere, as clumsy as I am, everyone will think it was an accident...bwahahahahaha...

Quick281 05-06-2009 10:02 AM

--. .- -.-- / -- . -. / --- -. / -- --- - --- .-. -.-. -.-- -.-. .-.. . ... --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -... . / .- .-- .- .-. . / - .... .- - / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / --. .- .-.. .- -..- -.-- / .. ... / .-. . -.-. . .. ...- .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- . ... ... .- --. . ... .-.-.- / - .... .- - / - .. --. --. . .-. / -.. ..- -.. . / .. ... / --. .- -.-- .-.-.- / --- ...- . .-. .-.-.-

Amber Lamps 05-06-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209431)
Cause you suck. NtS probably bailed on us too. Hell, I would of never made these reservations at Fontana Village if it was just me and Ebbs. We would of took another route. Now we are stuck with them cause they have a craptastic cancellation policy.

I pm'd you but just in case, can you change the cabin's date to Sun/Mon when we're all staying at the Gap. At least, I think we still are...:idk:

Trip 05-06-2009 10:04 AM

"alright, we got one of the midgets angry...now we just need a good distraction to get it to go after the other...over"

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 209443)
Hunny, you have NO IDEA.

Dont make me hurt you, seriously, I will push you off a cliff somewhere, as clumsy as I am, everyone will think it was an accident...bwahahahahaha...

please... I don't fall down when someone pushes on my ankles

Mr Lefty 05-06-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick281 (Post 209444)
--. .- -.-- / -- . -. / --- -. / -- --- - --- .-. -.-. -.-- -.-. .-.. . ... --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -... . / .- .-- .- .-. . / - .... .- - / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / --. .- .-.. .- -..- -.-- / .. ... / .-. . -.-. . .. ...- .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- . ... ... .- --. . ... .-.-.- / - .... .- - / - .. --. --. . .-. / -.. ..- -.. . / .. ... / --. .- -.-- .-.-.- / --- ...- . .-. .-.-.-

"we don't use Morse code... hard to do on a motorcycle... over"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 209446)
"alright, we got one of the midgets angry...now we just need a good distraction to get it to go after the other...over"

"ok... I'll get the burlap bag... you hold the chocolate over their heads... over"