Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gangbanger pulls a gun on some skaters, then gets an old school beatdown (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=9570)

101lifts2 07-24-2009 10:30 PM

lol...OWNED hahahaha

Hydrant 07-24-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0t (Post 246865)
they shouldn't have broken it up. if you want to enter mortal combat (pointing a gun at someone) you should prepared to be hurt yourself. I am sure they guy thought it was real cool when he was pointing the gun, but sucked when the kid in the red shorts just beat him silly.

Agreed, I think they should have let it go, if you draw then its on. Given the chance, I probably would have broken the skateboard over that guys head. Probably a shitty non-loaded Hi-Point pistol.

Wyatt Earp: You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!
Johnny Tyler: Listen mister, I'm getting awful tired of your...
[Wyatt slaps him]
Wyatt Earp: Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

Adeptus_Minor 07-24-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 246882)
is it just me or was he holding the gun in a position that would only be goood for shooting yourself in the head?

That or nice powder burns to the face.
:lol:

Particle Man 07-24-2009 10:58 PM

:lol:

Rangerscott 07-24-2009 11:09 PM

I guess I should try the gangsta "limp wrist" pistol draw.

Hydrant 07-24-2009 11:13 PM

I target shoot at my parents farm, for shits and giggles I was practicing shooting sidewayz gangsta style. I was getting pretty decent, and was able to get quite a few shots in the center mass area.

Don't really know if this is something I should really brag about.

derf 07-24-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrant (Post 246897)
I target shoot at my parents farm, for shits and giggles I was practicing shooting sidewayz gangsta style. I was getting pretty decent, and was able to get quite a few shots in the center mass area.

Don't really know if this is something I should really brag about.

I've tried it before, and what I noticed is that I wasn't able to control it on multiple shot targets, I would get the first, but going from the first to the second and third and so on is very hard, I also noticed that the gun had a tendancy to rise to the side, pointing next to me rather than in a safe upwards position.

Antwanny 07-25-2009 01:15 AM

fucking owned uusually not one for condoning unfair fights (multiple on one) but this kid had it coming in a big way.

Homeslice 07-25-2009 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 246896)
I guess I should try the gangsta "limp wrist" pistol draw.

holding it in a conventional position would be "too whitey"

Dragonpaco 07-25-2009 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 246923)
holding it in a conventional position would be "too whitey"

you silly fucking bastard! almost every post in this thread says "owned" and you're passing up your one chance to state a confirmed owned moment!?