Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gangbanger pulls a gun on some skaters, then gets an old school beatdown (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=9570)

Adeptus_Minor 07-25-2009 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 246928)
you silly fucking bastard! almost every post in this thread says "owned" and you're passing up your one chance to state a confirmed owned moment!?

What's he going to do next? Try to start a badly timed slow clap?

Lucky3623 07-25-2009 09:24 AM

I am really supprised that he didn't catch more trucks to the face... I remember when a buddy of mine got jumped around us back when I was in middle/high school...

pauldun170 07-25-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky3623 (Post 246937)
I am really supprised that he didn't catch more trucks to the face... I remember when a buddy of mine got jumped around us back when I was in middle/high school...

That jerkoff should be in a coma.

Skaters are such slackers.

Amorok 07-25-2009 10:17 AM

Waht a douche. I can't even begin to point out all the wrong things about drawing the gun, but the guy's lucky he didn't get a terminal case of skateboard to the head.

Tmall 07-25-2009 11:37 AM

The only problem I saw with this entire video is how soon they stopped.

HokieDNA01 07-25-2009 11:52 AM

What what is up with teh security guard (that old white dude) helpin the "gangster" up? The guy pulled a gun on someone. I would expect he would be held down till the police get there. Bullshit. I would have cracked him in the head with the skateboard but then again its on film and maybe it would be excessiver retaliation.

Smittie61984 07-25-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 246959)
What what is up with teh security guard (that old white dude) helpin the "gangster" up? The guy pulled a gun on someone. I would expect he would be held down till the police get there. Bullshit. I would have cracked him in the head with the skateboard but then again its on film and maybe it would be excessiver retaliation.

I'm guessing the old man came in too late and didn't get what went down. Unfortunately the old man wasn't Walt Kowalski.

I wonder what homeboy's problem was.

Oh, that fucker should not be in a coma but fucking dead.

Amber Lamps 07-25-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 246959)

Baby, if you pull a gun on me there will be no such thing as "excessive retaliation"! No "e-dick here, I would be scared shitless and would want to be damn sure you won't be getting up again!

thunderex 07-25-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 246956)
The only problem I saw with this entire video is how soon they stopped.

Yep. It surprises me how many people were saying "Dude. Stop." If someone pulled a gun on me I'd probably lose control on them if I got the upper hand. I'm surprised they didn't beat him worse. The fact that he was able to stand at all when they were done is an epic fail.

Mr Lefty 07-25-2009 04:51 PM

damn... dude got his ass handed to him pretty quick...

sad thing is... this probably made his giant pussy blead and now he'll be out to try and get revenge for the skaters make'n said pussy blead.