Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gangbanger pulls a gun on some skaters, then gets an old school beatdown (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=9570)

SteveP 07-24-2009 08:47 PM

Gangbanger pulls a gun on some skaters, then gets an old school beatdown

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37c_1248413445

I love it. Don't pull a gun you're not ready to shoot.

KSGregman 07-24-2009 08:55 PM

That was wicked awesome. :lmao:

OneSickPsycho 07-24-2009 09:12 PM

Just more proof that guys who pull guns are fucking pussies.

derf 07-24-2009 09:30 PM

Never bring a gun to a skateboard fight.

Lets face it though, the guy really didn't know how to handle a gun, he was too close to the guy, didn't ever have complete control over the situation, and he wasnt prepared to shoot. He needed to fire the first time the guy came after him.

MILK 07-24-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 246856)

I'll second that. That was quite satisfying to watch! :lol:

Flexin 07-24-2009 09:39 PM

I think they went to easy on him.

It also could have been and unloaded on a non working gun. Unless that was a shot that was fired when he went down.

James

JARVIS518 07-24-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 246859)
Never bring a gun to a skateboard fight.

:lol

zer0t 07-24-2009 09:42 PM

they shouldn't have broken it up. if you want to enter mortal combat (pointing a gun at someone) you should prepared to be hurt yourself. I am sure they guy thought it was real cool when he was pointing the gun, but sucked when the kid in the red shorts just beat him silly.

Adeptus_Minor 07-24-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

(quoted from 'Shoot Em Up')

Hammerson: You know, Hertz, people love guns because America is a land of opportunity where a poor man can become rich and a PUSSY can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand. Now, I'm hopin' you're not just a pussy with a gun in your hand.

Dragonpaco 07-24-2009 10:23 PM

is it just me or was he holding the gun in a position that would only be goood for shooting yourself in the head?

101lifts2 07-24-2009 10:30 PM

lol...OWNED hahahaha

Hydrant 07-24-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0t (Post 246865)
they shouldn't have broken it up. if you want to enter mortal combat (pointing a gun at someone) you should prepared to be hurt yourself. I am sure they guy thought it was real cool when he was pointing the gun, but sucked when the kid in the red shorts just beat him silly.

Agreed, I think they should have let it go, if you draw then its on. Given the chance, I probably would have broken the skateboard over that guys head. Probably a shitty non-loaded Hi-Point pistol.

Wyatt Earp: You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!
Johnny Tyler: Listen mister, I'm getting awful tired of your...
[Wyatt slaps him]
Wyatt Earp: Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

Adeptus_Minor 07-24-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 246882)
is it just me or was he holding the gun in a position that would only be goood for shooting yourself in the head?

That or nice powder burns to the face.
:lol:

Particle Man 07-24-2009 10:58 PM

:lol:

Rangerscott 07-24-2009 11:09 PM

I guess I should try the gangsta "limp wrist" pistol draw.

Hydrant 07-24-2009 11:13 PM

I target shoot at my parents farm, for shits and giggles I was practicing shooting sidewayz gangsta style. I was getting pretty decent, and was able to get quite a few shots in the center mass area.

Don't really know if this is something I should really brag about.

derf 07-24-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrant (Post 246897)
I target shoot at my parents farm, for shits and giggles I was practicing shooting sidewayz gangsta style. I was getting pretty decent, and was able to get quite a few shots in the center mass area.

Don't really know if this is something I should really brag about.

I've tried it before, and what I noticed is that I wasn't able to control it on multiple shot targets, I would get the first, but going from the first to the second and third and so on is very hard, I also noticed that the gun had a tendancy to rise to the side, pointing next to me rather than in a safe upwards position.

Antwanny 07-25-2009 01:15 AM

fucking owned uusually not one for condoning unfair fights (multiple on one) but this kid had it coming in a big way.

Homeslice 07-25-2009 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 246896)
I guess I should try the gangsta "limp wrist" pistol draw.

holding it in a conventional position would be "too whitey"

Dragonpaco 07-25-2009 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 246923)
holding it in a conventional position would be "too whitey"

you silly fucking bastard! almost every post in this thread says "owned" and you're passing up your one chance to state a confirmed owned moment!?

Adeptus_Minor 07-25-2009 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 246928)
you silly fucking bastard! almost every post in this thread says "owned" and you're passing up your one chance to state a confirmed owned moment!?

What's he going to do next? Try to start a badly timed slow clap?

Lucky3623 07-25-2009 09:24 AM

I am really supprised that he didn't catch more trucks to the face... I remember when a buddy of mine got jumped around us back when I was in middle/high school...

pauldun170 07-25-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky3623 (Post 246937)
I am really supprised that he didn't catch more trucks to the face... I remember when a buddy of mine got jumped around us back when I was in middle/high school...

That jerkoff should be in a coma.

Skaters are such slackers.

Amorok 07-25-2009 10:17 AM

Waht a douche. I can't even begin to point out all the wrong things about drawing the gun, but the guy's lucky he didn't get a terminal case of skateboard to the head.

Tmall 07-25-2009 11:37 AM

The only problem I saw with this entire video is how soon they stopped.

HokieDNA01 07-25-2009 11:52 AM

What what is up with teh security guard (that old white dude) helpin the "gangster" up? The guy pulled a gun on someone. I would expect he would be held down till the police get there. Bullshit. I would have cracked him in the head with the skateboard but then again its on film and maybe it would be excessiver retaliation.

Smittie61984 07-25-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 246959)
What what is up with teh security guard (that old white dude) helpin the "gangster" up? The guy pulled a gun on someone. I would expect he would be held down till the police get there. Bullshit. I would have cracked him in the head with the skateboard but then again its on film and maybe it would be excessiver retaliation.

I'm guessing the old man came in too late and didn't get what went down. Unfortunately the old man wasn't Walt Kowalski.

I wonder what homeboy's problem was.

Oh, that fucker should not be in a coma but fucking dead.

Amber Lamps 07-25-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 246959)

Baby, if you pull a gun on me there will be no such thing as "excessive retaliation"! No "e-dick here, I would be scared shitless and would want to be damn sure you won't be getting up again!

thunderex 07-25-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 246956)

Yep. It surprises me how many people were saying "Dude. Stop." If someone pulled a gun on me I'd probably lose control on them if I got the upper hand. I'm surprised they didn't beat him worse. The fact that he was able to stand at all when they were done is an epic fail.

Mr Lefty 07-25-2009 04:51 PM

damn... dude got his ass handed to him pretty quick...

sad thing is... this probably made his giant pussy blead and now he'll be out to try and get revenge for the skaters make'n said pussy blead.

Sean 07-25-2009 05:28 PM

"Get off him"? Funk that...kick the everloving crap out of him!! I'm not one to talk crap but someone points a gun in my face and I get a lead on him like that & I'm aiming for permanent disfigurement.

Adeptus_Minor 07-25-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 246994)
damn... dude got his ass handed to him pretty quick...

sad thing is... this probably made his giant pussy bleed and now he'll be out to try and get revenge for the skaters makin' said pussy bleed.

Yeah.
The thought of "Damn... maybe I brought that shit on myself" never occurs to people anymore, does it? :no:

Gas Man 07-26-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 246986)
Baby, if you pull a gun on me there will be no such thing as "excessive retaliation"! No "e-dick here, I would be scared shitless and would want to be damn sure you won't be getting up again!

I'm with Tigger on this. I am also surprised the hood didn't get a bigger beat down by the sk8ers. Also, lucky one of the boys didn't blast the hood with his own gun.

Riceaholic 07-26-2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 247098)
I'm with Tigger on this. I am also surprised the hood didn't get a bigger beat down by the sk8ers. Also, lucky one of the boys didn't blast the hood with his own gun.

Those kids were pretty young. Red pants guy did well by keeping calm with the gun in his face and waiting for the right time to spring on that fuckboy. They got a little spooked when they realized they had the upper hand on that clown. Five years from now in the same situation, those kids would have relocated that guys brain outside his head where it belongs.

I'll take red pants kid in my corner seven days a week.

EpyonXero 07-26-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Pretty much.

Rider 07-27-2009 09:27 AM

The only problem I see is that when that gang banger was getting his punk ass beat, why didn't one of his buddies pick up the gun and blow a hole in his fucking head.

My philosophy is this. If you pull a gun on me, you better kill me because if I get my hand it, I'll put the gun to your head and pull the fucking trigger. You make a treat on my life, I have no problem with removing that treat by deadly force.

z06boy 07-27-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 246956)

True...tie him to a car a drag him a little.

Ok...I'm just kidding...drag him alot. :lol

I really do wish he would have gotten beaten worse.

Happy Monday everyone. :coffee:

pauldun170 07-27-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 247363)
The only problem I see is that when that gang banger was getting his punk ass beat, why didn't one of his buddies pick up the gun and blow a hole in his fucking head.

Because that would result in a murder charge if a several kids are beating a fucknut while he's on the ground and one of them walks over
picks up the gun
and shoots the fucknut.

Rider 07-27-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 247396)
Because that would result in a murder charge if a several kids are beating a fucknut while he's on the ground and one of them walks over
picks up the gun
and shoots the fucknut.

Self defense.

z06boy 07-27-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 247410)
Self defense.

:lol: :lol: He may deserve it but at this point (as Paul described) it sure would not be self defense. Maybe this is sarcasm that I missed ? :idk:

Amber Lamps 07-27-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 247429)
:lol: :lol: He may deserve it but at this point (as Paul described) it sure would not be self defense. Maybe this is sarcasm that I missed ? :idk:

From a "legal" standpoint, I believe the kids acted accordingly but from a "survival" standpoint, um not so much. Trust my experience on this one, that guy is going to go round up his "homies" , come back and fuck those skaters in the ass. I'll put $100 on it!:panic:

zed 07-27-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 247433)
From a "legal" standpoint, I believe the kids acted accordingly but from a "survival" standpoint, um not so much. Trust my experience on this one, that guy is going to go round up his "homies" , come back and fuck those skaters in the ass. I'll put $100 on it!:panic:

that's a sucker bet if we have to say they won't come back with more guys.

karl_1052 07-27-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 247396)
picks up the gun
and shoots the fucknut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 247429)

stop filming.
Shoot dumbass during "struggle for gun"

self defence

z06boy 07-27-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 247484)
stop filming.
Shoot dumbass during "struggle for gun"

self defence

Yeah hindsight my man...Monday morning QB'ing like we're all doing right now. Too late...it's on the net. :lol:

Also with it being on the net the skaters better be careful because like Tig said...the Mexican boys may be back and now know what the guys look like that they are looking for...if they are smart enough to find it on the net. :idk:

Amber Lamps 07-27-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 247490)
Yeah hindsight my man...Monday morning QB'ing like we're all doing right now. Too late...it's on the net. :lol:

Also with it being on the net the skaters better be careful because like Tig said...the Mexican boys may be back and now know what the guys look like that they are looking for...if they are smart enough to find it on the net. :idk:

Son I'm willing to bet that these guys know each other. They probably all go to that school together. You'll notice that no one was driving which means that they probably live close. Trust me this shit has probably already gone down by now. These little wangsters are far worse than actual gang bangers. Julio probably has 100 cousins who are actually in a gang and hard for real!:panic:

z06boy 07-27-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 247512)
Son I'm willing to bet that these guys know each other. They probably all go to that school together. You'll notice that no one was driving which means that they probably live close. Trust me this shit has probably already gone down by now. These little wangsters are far worse than actual gang bangers. Julio probably has 100 cousins who are actually in a gang and hard for real!:panic:

Oh you could be right but now with it on the net...they will know them I'm pretty sure.

For all we know the skater deserved it (but didn't get it)...maybe he porked the Mexicans little sister or something and then kicked her azz...who knows ? :idk:

Rider 07-27-2009 12:28 PM

You don't know if the guy is packing a second gun. I wouldn't wait to find out. I'd shoot ask questions later. A good lawyer will get you off with a self defense claim. All you have to say is that you felt you life was in grave danger. He pulled a gun, he could have had more weapons. That's the nice thing about a self defense plea. It's hard to prove how you were "feeling" beyond a reasonable doubt.

z06boy 07-27-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 247520)
You don't know if the guy is packing a second gun. I wouldn't wait to find out. I'd shoot ask questions later. A good lawyer will get you off with a self defense claim. All you have to say is that you felt you life was in grave danger. He pulled a gun, he could have had more weapons. That's the nice thing about a self defense plea. It's hard to prove how you were "feeling" beyond a reasonable doubt.

I thought Johnnie Cochran was dead. :lol

Get rid of the video first and then hope none of the other skaters turn states evidence I guess.

You're still gonna have a hard time proving self defense with the guy on the bottome and you and your friends taking turns pounding him.

Again...don't get me wrong...he probably deserved it !!!

Rider 07-27-2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 247530)
I thought Johnnie Cochran was dead. :lol

Get rid of the video first and then hope none of the other skaters turn states evidence I guess.

You're still gonna have a hard time proving self defense with the guy on the bottome and you and your friends taking turns pounding him.

Again...don't get me wrong...he probably deserved it !!!

Well ditch the video of course, the rest is easy. The skater that was on top of the guy needs to own up and say HE shot the guy after a brief scuffle. Oh and make sure your prints are on the gun and not your buddies. That way there is no question about who pulled the trigger.

unknownroad 07-27-2009 01:01 PM

There were a lot of people roaming around, almost looked like they were hanging out in front of a school. No idea what the kid was thinking pulling a gun in that environment.

Tiny-ass piece, too... probably a Jennings .25 or similar POS. Still strange that skater really didn't seem to take it seriously. Maybe it was just a lighter shaped like a gun, and that's why the guy was holding it up by his face like he was going to take a swing with it.

pauldun170 07-27-2009 01:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Amber Lamps 07-27-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknownroad (Post 247537)
There were a lot of people roaming around, almost looked like they were hanging out in front of a school. No idea what the kid was thinking pulling a gun in that environment.

Tiny-ass piece, too... probably a Jennings .25 or similar POS. Still strange that skater really didn't seem to take it seriously. Maybe it was just a lighter shaped like a gun, and that's why the guy was holding it up by his face like he was going to take a swing with it.

I noticed that too but at first I figured this to be a set up video...that is until I saw Jose catch a couple fierce rights to the chops!:lol: I don't know where this was but sadly, that may not be the first time the kid has had a gun pulled on him...:idk: Plus it's possible that the guy pulled the trigger which prompted the attack by the skater, maybe the gun jambed or something? Like I said before, this doesn't feel like a random attack. I think these guys all know each other... who knows, maybe these skaters kicked this guys ass before, so he got a pistol and was looking for revenge but got another beat down.:lol:

LeeNetworX 07-27-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 246863)
I think they went to easy on him.

Absolutely. If some jackass pulls a gun on someone like that, they deserve a much more serious beating, IMO.

Flexin 07-27-2009 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 247535)
Well ditch the video of course, the rest is easy. The skater that was on top of the guy needs to own up and say HE shot the guy after a brief scuffle. Oh and make sure your prints are on the gun and not your buddies. That way there is no question about who pulled the trigger.

Thats the problem. Once the gun is in the skaters hands he isn't in danger anymore. At that point he can't kill him. The way to do it is to step on his hand, keep yelling at him to drop the gun (for anyone that might be watching) and stomp his head till its jelly.

He still has gun so the danger is still there. If you want to shoot him you need a second gun. Or shoot him while he is on top of you pounding the shit out of you.

James

Flexin 07-27-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknownroad (Post 247537)

Its hard to say how you will react till it happens. I guy was acting a fool
(there is a story behind it) and instead of fighting me he made it sound like he was as he ran in the house, only to return with a gun. I didn't run. It turned out to be a bb gun but it looked real. We think it was my gun. I wasn't going anywhere. I had my female cousin there as well as my brother so there was no running anyway. I couldn't leave them behind.

The skater seem to try to calm the guy down. Running might get him shot. To me the guy with the gun was just trying to scare him. If he really wanted to shoot him he would not have stood that close.

James

Amber Lamps 07-27-2009 08:45 PM

and he would have pulled the trigger...:lol:

Flexin 07-27-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 247787)
and he would have pulled the trigger...:lol:

:lol

James

Hydrant 07-28-2009 06:56 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ail_mud_ya.jpg

Amber Lamps 07-28-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrant (Post 247896)

What about lefties?

Rider 07-28-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrant (Post 247896)

See the problem with this design is that if you hold the gun too low, you're going to get a face full of brass.

Gas Man 07-28-2009 05:32 PM

I'm Rider on this!!

Smittie61984 07-28-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 247937)
See the problem with this design is that if you hold the gun too low, you're going to get a face full of brass.

Niggaz be tough like that yo.

Amber Lamps 07-28-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 248309)
Niggaz be tough like that yo.

That's why so many of us have gold teeth in front!!!:lol: