Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   So how 'bout them Yankees? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3352)

Rider 11-12-2008 08:05 AM

The Yankees blow goats for quarters.

Sixxxxer 11-12-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 94391)
Sweet...I got my sports forum. FUCKING A YEAH!!!!!!! Thank you whomever did this!!

As my first post I'd like to state that the NY Yankees are the awesomest, the NY Giants are the awesomest, the Florida Gators are the awesomest, the NY Rangers are...ehh, :lol:.

Now if you are a Philly fan of any kind you may go jump in a river and if you are a Boston fan of any kind I'll be up there shortly to kill you myself...ya'll have a nice day:redflip:
I kid, but seriously screw you guys:nee:

Oh Christ your a NY Fan Living in FL??? I'll Agree on one thing...SLIGHTLY...The Giants look good this year, and they have a solid team...But that still doesnt mean I Like them, And your QB Looks like he's on the short bus when he goes to the games...He just talks weird...and slow like he has no idea what the fuck to say.

The Yankees bought there way to the top and even with a Payroll of well over 200 Million they STILL didnt make the playoffs...And This FURTHER Proves that Talent is FAR Greater than and Dollar amount you can throw around. I wanna go to the new Stadium and Shit on one of the seats...

FUCK The Yankees...Furthermore...FUCK The Mets, Two Collosal seasons vanished two years in a row...Remember Down the Highway not across the road...You'll bleed faster

I think you can see where I stand on New York Sports. :dthumb:

The Gators I dont really have a problem with...And the Rangers...Well I dont follow hockey as much as I used to...But there From NY so Fuck Em.

Sixxxxer 11-12-2008 11:14 AM

Oh...and I almost Forgot

GO PHILLIES!!!

Curb 11-12-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissue76 (Post 94397)
<----Red Sox Fan.....:p When shall I expect you Curb?? ;)

I <3 Fenway

I get off of work at 6;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 94425)
So whens the college football debate start?

Hate to say it curb but I think you guys will take it this year.

Tom

Don't hate to say it...say it with me..."Florida Gators, probable 2008 National Champions":nee:

BTW, USC sucks:whistle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 94646)

I think you can see where I stand on New York Sports. :dthumb:

Yeah, I see it. Feel the same way about Philly and Boston :dthumb:

Trip 11-12-2008 12:36 PM

TWFix was mostly Red Sox fans. I like the Brewers because they have the coolest nickname in the MLB. Otherwise I don't pay attention to the game.

Curb 11-12-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 94756)
TWFix was mostly Red Sox fans. I like the Brewers because they have the coolest nickname in the MLB. Otherwise I don't pay attention to the game.

Then it shall make for spirited conversation during baseball season:D

JoJoYZF 11-12-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 94391)
Sweet...I got my sports forum. FUCKING A YEAH!!!!!!! Thank you whomever did this!!

As my first post I'd like to state that the NY Yankees are the awesomest, the NY Giants are the awesomest, the Florida Gators are the awesomest, the NY Rangers are...ehh, :lol:.

Now if you are a Philly fan of any kind you may go jump in a river and if you are a Boston fan of any kind I'll be up there shortly to kill you myself...ya'll have a nice day:redflip:
I kid, but seriously screw you guys:nee:

Where to start, Fuck the Yankees, Fuck the Red Sox, Giants are pretty good, Fuck Tebow hes a bitch, and I hardly watch hockey.

Curb 11-12-2008 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoYZF (Post 94855)
Where to start, Fuck the Yankees, Fuck the Red Sox, Giants are pretty good, Fuck Tebow hes a bitch, and I hardly watch hockey.

now why do you say Tebow is a bitch? is it because Superman wears Tim Tebow PJs to bed? :lmao:

Porkchop 11-12-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 94750)
Don't hate to say it...say it with me..."Florida Gators, probable 2008 National Champions":nee:

BTW, USC sucks:whistle:

Ohio State student here.... and I honestly still think the Gators are one of, if not the best team in the country right now. Had it not been for that eeency weeency single point by Ole Miss. I'd enjoy watching Florida vs Tech....

Oh and go Indians(suck), go Browns(sorta suck), go Lebronnn... I mean Cavs :whistle:, go Blue Jackets...(aka Columbus Blow Jobs).

My shit stains did beat your Giants pretty convincingly though.... :dthumb:

Trip 11-12-2008 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 94901)
now why do you say Tebow is a bitch? is it because Superman wears Tim Tebow PJs to bed? :lmao:

Tebow is a bitch because he cries. LSU made him cry last year. Tebow is going to get hurt badly in the NFL if he tries the stuff he does in CFB in the show. Reggie Bush found out the hard way. He is an excellent college ball player though.