Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Touring (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   TWFix annual roadtrip? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=421)

Mr Lefty 03-05-2008 11:01 PM

TWFix annual roadtrip?

all this talk about a the Cali road trip and so many people saying they were jelous... I'm wondering... how many would be down for a Annual roadtrip? something that'd take 3-4 days... or if ya got the time a week or two... :idk:

I personally always seem to have more vacation time than I know what to do with... and I'd love to do some cross country runs and have some company along the way...

any intrest?!

Trip 03-05-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9266)
all this talk about a the Cali road trip and so many people saying they were jelous... I'm wondering... how many would be down for a Annual roadtrip? something that'd take 3-4 days... or if ya got the time a week or two... :idk:

I personally always seem to have more vacation time than I know what to do with... and I'd love to do some cross country runs and have some company along the way...

any intrest?!

It's hard to get a starting point for everyone. What we could do is start moving the rally around the country and people can arrange to ride with each other to wherever we have it.

Mr Lefty 03-05-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9270)
It's hard to get a starting point for everyone. What we could do is start moving the rally around the country and people can arrange to ride with each other to wherever we have it.

yeah but that's the nice thing with a road trip... the trip to the begining is a trip in itself...

the thing about moving the rally is finding a place we'd all want to show up to all around the US... ya know?

The gap is well known for a reason... I think a back road, roadtrip would be bad ass with a few fellow members...

Trip 03-05-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9288)
yeah but that's the nice thing with a road trip... the trip to the begining is a trip in itself...

the thing about moving the rally is finding a place we'd all want to show up to all around the US... ya know?

The gap is well known for a reason... I think a back road, roadtrip would be bad ass with a few fellow members...

I agree, a roadtrip would be badass. I am all for it, someone should arrange one. Planning for 2009 probably would be for the best.

NONE_too_SOFT 03-05-2008 11:18 PM

ive got an idea for a huge road trip. stoping at various locations to pick up other riders that cant make the long haul. kind of like

"if you want to be included in the road trip, give us a GPS coordinate" and we'll push pin them on on google earth to make a route.

Mr Lefty 03-05-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9293)
I agree, a roadtrip would be badass. I am all for it, someone should arrange one. Planning for 2009 probably would be for the best.

I'm on it! I should be able to do it in 09... :lol:

what would be a good length?

dReWpY 03-05-2008 11:19 PM

twf mobile rally 2009...

dReWpY 03-05-2008 11:20 PM

start and stop at the gap

Mr Lefty 03-05-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 9300)
start and stop at the gap

and where would the route take us through?

dReWpY 03-06-2008 12:20 AM

depends on who goes and who wants us to stop by along the way