Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Northeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   NHIS April 28-29th (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=442)

dubbs 03-07-2008 12:27 AM

NHIS April 28-29th

Anyone Goin????

Can't wait.. Only... about 7 weeks away.. :rockwoot:

:draggin:

Trip 03-07-2008 07:47 AM

CEO I think is going.

ceo012384 03-10-2008 01:27 AM

I'll be there for sure dude.

I was thinking recently since you and I will be in diff. groups we could take photo and video of eachother during our sessions... I haven't been satisfied with the amount/angle/position of stuff the prof. photog has gotten of me at any of the three days I went to... It's really helpful for me to see myself riding from a bystander's perspective.

dubbs 03-10-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 12502)
I'll be there for sure dude.

I was thinking recently since you and I will be in diff. groups we could take photo and video of eachother during our sessions... I haven't been satisfied with the amount/angle/position of stuff the prof. photog has gotten of me at any of the three days I went to... It's really helpful for me to see myself riding from a bystander's perspective.

The first day, I'll definitely be in the Red group so yeah, I would do that..

We can get different turns per session I guess, I have a decent point and shoot camera.. It takes vids, but none that you would want.. So hopefully you have a vid cam..

marko138 03-10-2008 10:18 AM

I'm seeing that most of the time the track photog sucks donkey dick.

Trip 03-10-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 12635)
I'm seeing that most of the time the track photog sucks donkey dick.

This is true and then they charge you $30 per picture. Fags. The photog's at the gap are usually pretty good and they charge $5. We need them at track days.

marko138 03-10-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 12659)
This is true and then they charge you $30 per picture. Fags. The photog's at the gap are usually pretty good and they charge $5. We need them at track days.

Get them on board.

ceo012384 03-11-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubbs (Post 12622)
The first day, I'll definitely be in the Red group so yeah, I would do that..

We can get different turns per session I guess, I have a decent point and shoot camera.. It takes vids, but none that you would want.. So hopefully you have a vid cam..

I can borrow from work a sick DSLR we have... there is a decent lens with it but one with more zoom would be nice.

For vids, I usually just use my point and shoot. Maybe someone could lend one to one of us...

I just want some decent photos and footage of myself, from a couple good angles and from a bunch of the turns.

Hmmm
New plan: find hot girl who's into photography and has nice equipment... and date her for a week surrounding april 28-9 :lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 12659)

You bring killboy and andrea to NHIS, fucker. Make a road trip out of it. You guys would probably do very well at NHIS because of the gap... it's tight and technical.

dubbs 03-11-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 13435)
I can borrow from work a sick DSLR we have... there is a decent lens with it but one with more zoom would be nice.

For vids, I usually just use my point and shoot. Maybe someone could lend one to one of us...

I just want some decent photos and footage of myself, from a couple good angles and from a bunch of the turns.

Hmmm
New plan: find hot girl who's into photography and has nice equipment... and date her for a week surrounding april 28-9 :lol:

You bring killboy and andrea to NHIS, fucker. Make a road trip out of it. You guys would probably do very well at NHIS because of the gap... it's tight and technical.

Bring that DSLR.. I can use both of our point n shoots for vids I guess..

They are definitely watchable with ok audio..

About that new plan.. Good luck with that.. :diitb:

Trip 03-11-2008 12:31 PM

I would come, but Andrea would have me slaughtered, I am doing a double track day the weekend before this and have another motorcycle related event the weekend before that.