Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally room sharing (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=5315)

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 09:38 PM

Oh dont be so modest.

Im a man I can take it :)

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148114)
I wouldn't won't to traumatize you in that way. You'd stay red for the entire weekend. :p

:zowned:

ericr 01-17-2009 09:40 PM

Ok, I'm in for a room w/ Rogue and probably one more person that should be coming. I'm thinking the Holiday Inn isn't interested in working w/ us since Amorok hasn't head from them.

so,

7th-10th for us too. 1 room

If we have enough people we could just get the whole lodge unless we run over. They might let us have some people pitch their sleeping bags inside too though, have to check on that.

ericr 01-17-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148114)
I wouldn't won't to traumatize you in that way. You'd stay red for the entire weekend. :p

Damn, Rogue, you're into S&M too????? :lol:

rogue 01-17-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148125)
Damn, Rogue, you're into S&M too????? :lol:

:whistle:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148122)
Ok, I'm in for a room w/ Rogue and probably one more person that should be coming. I'm thinking the Holiday Inn isn't interested in working w/ us since Amorok hasn't head from them.

so,

If we have enough people we could just get the whole lodge unless we run over. They might let us have some people pitch their sleeping bags inside too though, have to check on that.

that's what Trip's looking into... a huge lodge....

derf 01-17-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148122)

so,

Yeh I'm the 3rd person, that makes 1 room.

Phenix_Rider 01-17-2009 09:53 PM

I'd be in for something like the 8th-10th. Figure the night of the 7th I'll stay at my brother's in NC, then ride across the next morning/afternoon. Do the same thing on the way back (11th). I'm not too picky- as long as there's somewhere half clean to snooze and shower, I'm good.

ericr 01-17-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148135)
that's what Trip's looking into... a huge lodge....

;) I know, we need to get a good head count and see what the rate is to reserve the whole thing, might be even cheaper per person that way. And see if we have a few more people than beds if they'll let us put them in there too if they want for some extra charge.

There's 16 actual beds in the place so we can at least have that many people there.

rogue 01-17-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148148)
;) I know, we need to get a good head count and see what the rate is to reserve the whole thing, might be even cheaper per person that way. And see if we have a few more people than beds if they'll let us put them in there too if they want for some extra charge.

There's 16 actual beds in the place so we can at least have that many people there.

You said "head count"! :lmao:

I only have one! :rofl: