Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally room sharing (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=5315)

Trip 01-17-2009 09:09 PM

CF/TWF Rally room sharing

Please post up if you would be interested in staying in a lodge room at TWO.

If you split a room all the beds are in the same room and a lot of them are twin beds, you still have to share the showers with the campground.

http://www.twowheelsonly.com/#Rates

We could wind up somewhere else because there is only 4 rooms at this place.

Please list what dates you are planning to be there for too, please.

List:
Trip (7-10)
Tigger
Ebbs
sixxxxer
derf

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:10 PM

I'm down.

Trip 01-17-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148059)
I'm down.

what dates are you wanting to stay

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:13 PM

one thing to remember is all cabins have 4 beds... if you want 3 they won't rent the other to someone else. so if we rent cabins... I say we rent no more than 3 at a time... that way if someone shows up that doesn't have a place to stay... we can have them rent that bed.

make sense?

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148066)
one thing to remember is all cabins have 4 beds... if you want 3 they won't rent the other to someone else. so if we rent cabins... I say we rent no more than 3 at a time... that way if someone shows up that doesn't have a place to stay... we can have them rent that bed.

make sense?

:whistle: safety net for cutty :whistle:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148061)
what dates are you wanting to stay

what dates you gonna be down there?

I could probably do as early as the 4th... till the day after the rally... :idk:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148068)
:whistle: safety net for cutty :whistle:

cutty clause also doubles the price of the bed

Trip 01-17-2009 09:16 PM

There's only 4 rooms at this place, we may be looking for something else. Still put your name down if you want to share climate controlled rooms.

Trip 01-17-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148070)
what dates you gonna be down there?

I could probably do as early as the 4th... till the day after the rally... :idk:

cutty clause also doubles the price of the bed

I plan on getting down there maybe the 6th or 7th depending on how many people plan to get there early.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148073)
There's only 4 rooms at this place, we may be looking for something else. Still put your name down if you want to share climate controlled rooms.

what is the weather like in GA in May?? Rainy, sunny, humid???

derf 01-17-2009 09:19 PM

there are a few of us that are just gonna show up and worry about rooms then...

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:20 PM

4 rooms total?! intresting... well I'm down for what ever... I'll probably come up and crash your place a couple days prior... hit up the gap and what not... as it's my birthday the sunday prior... so nothing better to do but ride! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148075)
I plan on getting down there maybe the 6th or 7th depending on how many people plan to get there early.

I'm down for when ever.

Trip 01-17-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148077)
what is the weather like in GA in May?? Rainy, sunny, humid???

Who the hell knows with "global warming", normally it changes by the minute, rainy/sunny not humid, last year was a super drought where we got no rain for weeks and weeks.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148083)
Who the hell knows with "global warming", normally it changes by the minute, rainy/sunny not humid, last year was a super drought where we got no rain for weeks and weeks.

As long as it isn't too humid I don't mind camping. it's the humidity that sucks.

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 09:22 PM

I'm down.

Not that I mind pitching a tent..but the Cabin sounds like a nice setup.

I planned on coming down and getting there on the 7th...I am going to myrtle after the rally so thats not till the 12th so I could stay till the 11th...But If everyone leaves I'll roll out to.

I'm with derf...I could just say fuck it and figure my shit out when I get there...Could just bring the tent just incase...Lol

derf 01-17-2009 09:32 PM

I was thinking about the tent thing, that and an air mattress

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 09:33 PM

Probably easier to figure out when it gets a little closer. (shit it will be here before we know it)

I still gotta prep the bike for it.

And get new gear.

rogue 01-17-2009 09:34 PM

I'd LIKE to stay there but I don't care for the idea of sharing a bathroom with people who may possibly hog up bathroom time. :lol:

Anyone who takes more than 10-15 minutes to shower and get ready needs their own damn bathroom!

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 148103)
I was thinking about the tent thing, that and an air mattress

Yup. I got a big fucking tent with a screen porch and a queen size air mattress.

Worked at Indy

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148107)
I'd LIKE to stay there but I don't care for the idea of sharing a bathroom with people who may possibly hog up bathroom time. :lol:

Anyone who takes more than 10-15 minutes to shower and get ready needs their own damn bathroom!

We can just shower together and save time on both accounts :drool: :dthumb:

rogue 01-17-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 148112)
We can just shower together and save time on both accounts :drool: :dthumb:

I wouldn't won't to traumatize you in that way. You'd stay red for the entire weekend. :p

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 09:38 PM

Oh dont be so modest.

Im a man I can take it :)

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148114)
I wouldn't won't to traumatize you in that way. You'd stay red for the entire weekend. :p

:zowned:

ericr 01-17-2009 09:40 PM

Ok, I'm in for a room w/ Rogue and probably one more person that should be coming. I'm thinking the Holiday Inn isn't interested in working w/ us since Amorok hasn't head from them.

so,

7th-10th for us too. 1 room

If we have enough people we could just get the whole lodge unless we run over. They might let us have some people pitch their sleeping bags inside too though, have to check on that.

ericr 01-17-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148114)

Damn, Rogue, you're into S&M too????? :lol:

rogue 01-17-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148125)
Damn, Rogue, you're into S&M too????? :lol:

:whistle:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148122)
Ok, I'm in for a room w/ Rogue and probably one more person that should be coming. I'm thinking the Holiday Inn isn't interested in working w/ us since Amorok hasn't head from them.

so,

If we have enough people we could just get the whole lodge unless we run over. They might let us have some people pitch their sleeping bags inside too though, have to check on that.

that's what Trip's looking into... a huge lodge....

derf 01-17-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148122)

so,

Yeh I'm the 3rd person, that makes 1 room.

Phenix_Rider 01-17-2009 09:53 PM

I'd be in for something like the 8th-10th. Figure the night of the 7th I'll stay at my brother's in NC, then ride across the next morning/afternoon. Do the same thing on the way back (11th). I'm not too picky- as long as there's somewhere half clean to snooze and shower, I'm good.

ericr 01-17-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148135)
that's what Trip's looking into... a huge lodge....

;) I know, we need to get a good head count and see what the rate is to reserve the whole thing, might be even cheaper per person that way. And see if we have a few more people than beds if they'll let us put them in there too if they want for some extra charge.

There's 16 actual beds in the place so we can at least have that many people there.

rogue 01-17-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148148)
;) I know, we need to get a good head count and see what the rate is to reserve the whole thing, might be even cheaper per person that way. And see if we have a few more people than beds if they'll let us put them in there too if they want for some extra charge.

There's 16 actual beds in the place so we can at least have that many people there.

You said "head count"! :lmao:

I only have one! :rofl:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148148)

in which place?

ericr 01-17-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148156)
in which place?

My bad on the bed count, thought it was 4 singles in each room and just went to change my post.

You beat me dammit!

ericr 01-17-2009 10:07 PM

THey also have this if we have more people....

T.W.O. also has a fully furnished mobile home for rent.

The mobilehome has 2 bedrooms with a queen bed each and 1 bath. There is a queen hideabed, a full futon and one twin day bed in the living room. All bed linens, towels/wash cloths and soap are provided. The mobile home is complete with satellite TV with free premium movie channels and VCR. There is a full kitchen and also a deck w/ BBQ to relax on after a great ride.

THe lodge does have room for 16 people if some double up in the queen and full beds btw.

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148160)
THey also have this if we have more people....

T.W.O. also has a fully furnished mobile home for rent.

The mobilehome has 2 bedrooms with a queen bed each and 1 bath. There is a queen hideabed, a full futon and one twin day bed in the living room. All bed linens, towels/wash cloths and soap are provided. The mobile home is complete with satellite TV with free premium movie channels and VCR. There is a full kitchen and also a deck w/ BBQ to relax on after a great ride.

THe lodge does have room for 16 people if some double up in the queen and full beds btw.

I got dibs on ROGUE!!!

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 10:11 PM

I'm not bunk'n with anyone for the rally... I've slept in a fuck'n twin bed for the last year... I want my space...

Cutty72 01-17-2009 10:12 PM

Just out of curiosity, do they have any sheltered parking for the bikes, since they are a bike only place?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148164)
I'm not bunk'n with anyone for the rally... I've slept in a fuck'n twin bed for the last year... I want my space...

with luck, comonboys will come, and i'll bunk with her. ;)

derf 01-17-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148163)
I got dibs on ROGUE!!!

take a number, youre a day late and a few dollars short, as of now youre on standby for the 3rd night

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148165)
Just out of curiosity, do they have any sheltered parking for the bikes, since they are a bike only place?

with luck, comonboys will come, and i'll bunk with her. ;)

if not you can always pick up Trock on the way

Cutty72 01-17-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148169)
if not you can always pick up Trock on the way

:fu2:
Thought you had dibs on him?
Or you taking drewpy?

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148170)
:fu2:
Thought you had dibs on him?
Or you taking drewpy?

nope... and can't make fun of drewpy when he's not here... against the rules apparently

Trip 01-17-2009 10:20 PM

what i am learning from this thread is we probably won't get enough rooms at Two, I am willing to bet they have 1 or 2 rooms already booked if not all of them.

rogue 01-17-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148173)
what i am learning from this thread is we probably won't get enough rooms at Two, I am willing to bet they have 1 or 2 rooms already booked if not all of them.

True. But it seems to be cheaper for us to stay there as opposed to the original hotel. Personally I'd rather stay at Two since it's for motorcyclists.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148172)
nope... and can't make fun of drewpy when he's not here... against the rules apparently

not making fun of him... making fun of you, he just happens to be colateral damage.

Trip 01-17-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148175)
True. But it seems to be cheaper for us to stay there as opposed to the original hotel. Personally I'd rather stay at Two since it's for motorcyclists.

Well it's going to be survival of the quickest to see who gets to stay there. Who reserves first gets the rooms.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148176)
not making fun of him... making fun of you, he just happens to be colateral damage.

just say'n... be careful ;)

rogue 01-17-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148177)
Well it's going to be survival of the quickest to see who gets to stay there. Who reserves first gets the rooms.

Gotcha. :dthumb:

Oh, ERIIIIIIIIIC! :D

:lmao:

ericr 01-17-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148173)

There aren't any "events" that weekend so we might luck up if we can reserve it soon. There is the mobile home too :idk: It's worth checking, if we can't, there's still hotels in Blairsville and shring rooms there won't be a whole lot more. I'll do either which works but I'm not camping...I hurt after a night on the ground :D

Want me to call them Monday and find out if it's available and what it runs?

Trip 01-17-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148182)
There aren't any "events" that weekend so we might luck up if we can reserve it soon. There is the mobile home too :idk: It's worth checking, if we can't, there's still hotels in Blairsville and shring rooms there won't be a whole lot more. I'll do either which works but I'm not camping...I hurt after a night on the ground :D

I'm not camping either, I need a bed after riding all day. I don't camp anyway. I am going to call as well. Let's try to book the place up.

rogue 01-17-2009 10:35 PM

That works! :dthumb:

Eric, if you need me to help, you know how to find me. :dthumb:

derf 01-17-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148182)

yes, answer is yes

ericr 01-17-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148183)
I'm not camping either, I need a bed after riding all day. I don't camp anyway. I am going to call as well. Let's try to book the place up.

Sounds good Trip. I'm going to pm you my cell # and if you'll send yours back we can discuss it if the whole thing is available?

Derf, gotcha, calling Monday :dthumb: ::D

rogue 01-17-2009 10:44 PM

Since alot of us are wanting to ride The Gap while we're that way as well as alot of us getting there Thursday, it's come to my attention (thanks to Eric!) that The Gap is only an hour and a half to two hours away....maybe we can all go ride it Friday since I was told the traffic wouldn't be bad then.

Anyone game for riding the Gap that Friday? :D

Trip 01-17-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148196)
Since alot of us are wanting to ride The Gap while we're that way as well as alot of us getting there Thursday, it's come to my attention (thanks to Eric!) that The Gap is only an hour and a half to two hours away....maybe we can all go ride it Friday since I was told the traffic wouldn't be bad then.

Anyone game for riding the Gap that Friday? :D

Some of us are going hit up franklin either thursday or friday, we want to do it one of those days because this is a ride for a small group, taking a large group on that ride would be a nightmare. We could do a long loop, go up to franklin, hit wayah up to the gap or hit the mini dragon on 28 and come back down 129 back to suches. That would be a really long day though.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 10:54 PM

I'd rather hit the gap up on monday... less traffic, less cops

ericr 01-17-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148198)
Some of us are going hit up franklin either thursday or friday, we want to do it one of those days because this is a ride for a small group, taking a large group on that ride would be a nightmare. We could do a long loop, go up to franklin, hit wayah up to the gap or hit the mini dragon on 28 and come back down 129 back to suches. That would be a really long day though.

That sounds like a good plan to me. We could ride the Gap on Mon as Ebbs mentioned.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:05 PM

that' ebbs... he's a smart mother fucker

rogue 01-17-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148202)
that' ebbs... he's a smart mother fucker

Considering the story of your bike, that remains to be seen.... :whistle:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:08 PM

I said smart... not coordinated :lol:

ericr 01-17-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148203)
Considering the story of your bike, that remains to be seen.... :whistle:

:lmao:

Sorry ebbs, I had to laugh :lol

rogue 01-17-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148204)
I said smart... not coordinated :lol:

If Ebbs was a smart mother fucker, he'd know he wasn't coordinated and would know those limits! :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:11 PM

:lol: it's all good... I make fun of my self more than anyone

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148206)
If Ebbs was a smart mother fucker, he'd know he wasn't coordinated and would know those limits! :lol:

ahh but you don't know your limits until you exceed them :wink:

ericr 01-17-2009 11:11 PM

At least you did it showing off for a hot chick :D

rogue 01-17-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148207)
:lol: it's all good... I make fun of my self more than anyone

ahh but you don't know your limits until you exceed them :wink:

Me too...I think I make fun of myself more than anyone else. And I know my limits....most times. Ok, when I'm sober I know them without exceeding them! :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148209)
At least you did it showing off for a hot chick :D

:lol: if only that was the truth...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148210)
Me too...I think I make fun of myself more than anyone else. And I know my limits....most times. Ok, when I'm sober I know them without exceeding them! :lol:

ahh but you THINK you know your limits... but don't know your exact limit :wink:

I do... it's about 9oclock

ericr 01-17-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148211)
:lol: if only that was the truth...

That story sounds good though, stick with it and run!! :lol:

rogue 01-17-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148211)

ahh but you THINK you know your limits... but don't know your exact limit :wink:

I do... it's about 9oclock

:lol: I give myself a nice cushion so I don't fuck up...at least fuck up too badly. :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148212)
That story sounds good though, stick with it and run!! :lol:

yeah much better than the... I was tired and let the clutch slip out my fingers :lol:

Trip 01-17-2009 11:20 PM

we are going to let ebbs go first at every stop sign and red light in hopes he gives us a show.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148216)
we are going to let ebbs go first at every stop sign and red light in hopes he gives us a show.

that's probably the safe thing to do.... :lol:

rogue 01-17-2009 11:28 PM

Like I said, I called riding last first! :lol:

ericr 01-17-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148216)

But then we have to stop and help him pick things up, can't pretend we didn't notice and keep going!

:D

Trip 01-17-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148221)
But then we have to stop and help him pick things up, can't pretend we didn't notice and keep going!

:D

Nah, I am mean enough to kick him while he is laying on the ground as I ride by him.

ericr 01-17-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148222)
Nah, I am mean enough to kick him while he is laying on the ground as I ride by him.

:lol

rogue 01-17-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

You're MEAN!!! Remind me not to ride anywhere near you! :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

I'll just pull you down by your fuck'n boot

Trip 01-17-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148226)
I'll just pull you down by your fuck'n boot

Fine, I will GTA4 it and run your ass over and catch air off your ramp/body, I will make sure to do a can can in the air and give you a thumbs up to see if you are alright.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:43 PM

well be sure to wear your god damn bullet proof under roo's

Trip 01-17-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148228)
well be sure to wear your god damn bullet proof under roo's

fine, instead of the thumbs up, I will whip out the xd9 and put one in your head. :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:49 PM

lol please... I know YOU'RE not that coordintated

ericr 01-17-2009 11:52 PM

This should make awesome you tube footage!! :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 11:54 PM

we'd be more popular than the starwars kid!

rogue 01-17-2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148231)
This should make awesome you tube footage!! :lol:

:withstupid: :lol:

Trip 01-18-2009 12:03 AM

This is probably what it would look like. Ebbs is the guy that gets hit by multiple bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkMzaQi1DR8

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 12:04 AM

cept more gunfire.

Trip 01-18-2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148235)
cept more gunfire.

we would probably be hurt way too much to actually draw guns at any point.

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 12:08 AM

but it sounds better... and would get us more poon

Trip 01-18-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148237)
but it sounds better... and would get us more poon

Ok fine, here is us, i got dibs on the y2k, you can have the mega fast cruiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmyb6rlH88M

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 12:14 AM

apparently I cant' view that one from korea.

ericr 01-18-2009 12:14 AM

I can't find the clip of the guy that wheelies off the starting grid and everyone makes it around him...that would be us going around ebbs :lol:

Trip 01-18-2009 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148239)
apparently I cant' view that one from korea.

embedding is disabled, you have to go to youtube to see it. It's the final battle scene in torque.

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148240)
I can't find the clip of the guy that wheelies off the starting grid and everyone makes it around him...that would be us going around ebbs :lol:

this one?http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=UAZ3FQckhSk

Trip 01-18-2009 12:21 AM

I don't think ebbs has enough coordination to pull off the standing with the bike part.

rogue 01-18-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148245)
I don't think ebbs has enough coordination to pull off the standing with the bike part.

:lmao: :lmao:

The way he talks....he's not! :lol:

ericr 01-18-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148245)

:lol: that's it ebbs!

We'd be coordinated enough to miss him though Trip! :D

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 12:25 AM

blah... I would have if it wasn't for the damn luggage

totally fucked up my stand'n 360

Trip 01-18-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148249)
We'd be coordinated enough to miss him though Trip! :D

I know everyone who rides with me would be. You have to be good at dodging things when you ride with me.

rogue 01-18-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148250)
blah... I would have if it wasn't for the damn luggage

totally fucked up my stand'n 360

Stupid luggage will do that every time. :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148251)
I know everyone who rides with me would be. You have to be good at dodging things when you ride with me.

and taking last minute corners

ericr 01-18-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148251)

You're not one of those guys that attracts animals and shit are you? I've got a friend like that, hits an animal or comes close almost every time we ride :D

Or do parts fall off your bike? :whistle:

Trip 01-18-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148253)
and taking last minute corners

Well someones got to be paying attention cause I sure as hell won't be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148255)
You're not one of those guys that attracts animals and shit are you? I've got a friend like that, hits an animal or comes close almost every time we ride :D

Or do parts fall off your bike? :whistle:

I just don't signal and when I do I never turn it off and usually screwing around too much to point out obstacles.