Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Florida Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Floridians may soon be forced to have a needle stuck in their arm (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17762)

L8 Braker 12-30-2010 06:02 PM

Floridians may soon be forced to have a needle stuck in their arm

Basically, you can't refuse to be tested...They can use force to hold you down and draw your blood...Please get out and vote these law making assholes out of office people...

Full story in link below...

Mandatory DUI Checkpoint Blood Tests Coming to Florida

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/469/92118238.jpg

OneSickPsycho 12-30-2010 06:31 PM

Oh fuck that... I'd fucking kill some bitches... No bullshit, I would NEVER resist arrest, but if a cop wants to assault me with a fucking needle the taser may not be enough...

Wow

Florida.

What can ya say? It's the world epicenter for fucked up shit.

L8 Braker 12-30-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 437916)
Florida.

Actually, many other states have set this standard first...

But I'm sure not yours...I'm sure your state has no frivilous laws, corrupt cops, crazy people, or bad drivers, or basically any imperfections of any kind...

shmike 12-30-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Florida.

Only until we video the aftermath of a guy getting squished by a dump truck.

Then it will all be OK.

Quote:

Originally Posted by L8 Braker (Post 437942)
Actually, many other states have set this standard first...

But I'm sure not yours...I'm sure your state has no frivilous laws, corrupt cops, crazy people, or bad drivers, or basically any imperfections of any kind...

My state sucks anymore, fuck NJ.

...But Florida, man, something must be in the water...

Corey 12-30-2010 08:31 PM

Any other source besides InfoWars? I'm not saying it's not happening, but Infowars is fucking garbage. Is this another plot by the New World Order or the Illuminati? Fucking joke of a site.

Mr Lefty 12-30-2010 08:35 PM

I don't like it... but it's a bit different if it's because you refuse a breathalyser. it's not like they're just pulling you over whipping out a needle and drawing your blood.

they want it to be a deterrent.. make it a felony....

TYEster 12-30-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 437983)
Any other source besides InfoWars? I'm not saying it's not happening, but Infowars is fucking garbage. Is this another plot by the New World Order or the Illuminati? Fucking joke of a site.

This.

I hate Alex Jones. He preaches some retarded shit. He says the government uses fear mongering to pass laws, but he uses the same shit to get people to believe his theories.

We have what they call "no refusal" weekends here in Texas. Usually centered around major holidays that would involve drinking.(how ironic tomorrow is NYE) The way it goes is simple - if you're arrested for being under the influence, behind the wheel of a vehicle, you can A: have your blood drawn(and hope you're under the .08 BAC limit) B: refuse and spend such n such time in jail.

This is where they get most everyone. If you know, I mean KNOW to depths of all mathematical possibilities of your body type and ability to process however many drinks you had in the time you had them, by all means, get you're blood drawn because they will have 0 evidence and proof against you. However if you have the slightest doubt, refuse that shit and serve the 48hrs?(here in TX) I think it is in jail. You'll be out shortly and go to trial without PROOF you were over the limit. Makes the prosecutors case MUCH harder to prove you guilty.

I work for a Liquor/wine distributor and this kinda info is posted right in the break room. And in addition, the one time I ever had jury duty, I sat through 2 cases of both DUI/DWI "convictions" one with the blood, one without and they pretty much laid the cases out while they were picking jurors. They had an extremely tough time picking jurors for the case that had no blood evidence. But this is here in TX, I have no idea what the specific laws their trying to pass in Florida. If it's anything similar to here, and if you like to party, learn your legal system!

Particle Man 12-31-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Florida.

I thought that was CA...