Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dude got what he deserved (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13306)

t-homo 02-16-2010 04:46 PM

Dude got what he deserved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv...layer_embedded

marko138 02-16-2010 04:52 PM

Love that bitch yelling "beat his white ass" as the brother rolls up to the front of the bus.

Tmall 02-16-2010 04:55 PM

Little Dog - "Yip yip yip.."

Big dog- BITE!!

Little dog - "Yipe yipe yipe..."

marko138 02-16-2010 04:57 PM

I also love how dude is talking shit after he gets his ass whipped.

t-homo 02-16-2010 05:00 PM

"We can press charges, I got it on video." lol

pauldun170 02-16-2010 05:04 PM

:lol:

tommymac 02-16-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 336948)

He would roll into my ER and it would turn into him being jumped by 20 people. Was funny seeing an old dude lay a beating on him though :lol:

Kaneman 02-16-2010 05:16 PM

That white dude was a pretty big guy, lol.

Particle Man 02-16-2010 05:24 PM

ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

now THAT is some funny shit. Ownage Factor = high

Gas Man 02-16-2010 05:34 PM

Fuck ya... love it!!! A big dumb ass mouth don't back up shit with old man skillz!!! Homeboy got what he deserved!! And you see his dumb bitch ass woman tapin grabbed old mans groceries...

Complete video = continueing stereotypes!!

Which ones... I'll let you figure that out. I'll just be called a racist!

TommyHotWheel 02-16-2010 05:50 PM

Please have correct change.
Watch your step.
Dont piss off the big white man.

Curb 02-16-2010 07:20 PM

Why on earth would the girls he was with embarrass him by posting this shit on youtube?

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 336948)

I'd love to be the cop that saw that video...

tommymac 02-16-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 336996)
Why on earth would the girls he was with embarrass him by posting this shit on youtube?

I'd love to be the cop that saw that video...

because theyre going to sue the guy and the bus company for millions:td:

TommyHotWheel 02-16-2010 07:43 PM

The old guy will probably end up hurt or worse cuz the black dude needs to save face. A shame. If thugs and idiots got the beatings they deserve more often, the world would be a much better place.

askmrjesus 02-16-2010 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Jc

tommymac 02-16-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 337003)
The old guy will probably end up hurt or worse cuz the black dude needs to save face. A shame. If thugs and idiots got the beatings they deserve more often, the world would be a much better place.

But i am sure the idiots taping it would forget to turn off the camera then turn it in to the police anyway:wtfru:

Amorok 02-16-2010 08:01 PM

I'm 67 years old!

tached1000rr 02-16-2010 08:39 PM

There is so much WRONG in that video I don't know where to even begin.

Adeptus_Minor 02-16-2010 08:52 PM

Color is absolutely irrelevant... it's just really satisfying seeing a smack-talking punkass get a whoopin'

jalaan1 02-16-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 337036)
Color is absolutely irrelevant... it's just really satisfying seeing a smack-talking punkass get a whoopin'

yup!
his mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't cash.

Kerry_129 02-16-2010 10:22 PM

Nice.

"Oooh - you is leakin'" :lmao:

Damn I'm glad I don't have to ride the bus... :lol:

tommymac 02-16-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerry_129 (Post 337088)
Nice.

"Oooh - you is leakin'" :lmao:

Damn I'm glad I don't have to ride the bus... :lol:

Sound like they should be on the short bus

101lifts2 02-16-2010 10:50 PM

People seriously need to shut the fuck up when you can't back up ur yappity mouth.

lolz

Amber Lamps 02-16-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 337107)
People seriously need to shut the fuck up when you can't back up ur yappity mouth.

lolz

Yea but seriously that's the dude's problem... If you're going to fight, fight don't talk! He's running his mouth and let the guy get the first licks in. I've been in a bunch of street fights and it's usually the guy who gets the first solid strike to the face in that wins. If he had been serious about beating that old man down, he should have walked over there and struck him in the temple or put a solid knee just below the nose while he was still seated and followed it up with several more blows before the guy could get up or react. I almost never argue in real life, fight or walk away is my motto.

RACER X 02-17-2010 01:51 AM

http://www.hi-upload.com/upload/uplo...6372010429.jpg

marko138 02-17-2010 07:47 AM

Did he slap the old man to start that fight? Thats what it looked like to me.

Tmall 02-17-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 337173)
Did he slap the old man to start that fight? Thats what it looked like to me.

The threats and then approaching him were more than enough.

I know it's not the exact same, but do you let somebody shoot you first?

tommymac 02-17-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 337178)

If that was out here in the BK that old man would be on the floor with a few holes in him :(

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 337179)
If that was out here in the BK that old man would be on the floor with a few holes in him :(

You got that right! What it boiled down to was this dumb ass let the other people on the bus egg him on when he really didn't want to fight. So he goes over there to "prove himself" and instead of beating that old man down like he should have, he he talks a bunch of shit and comes away with a bloody nose and a trip to the hospital. Stupid! There is no such thing as a "fair fight" on the street, he should have either left that old bigot alone or hit him really hard somewhere soft and sensitive.

Tmall 02-17-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337189)
You got that right! What it boiled down to was this dumb ass let the other people on the bus egg him on when he really didn't want to fight. So he goes over there to "prove himself" and instead of beating that old man down like he should have, he he talks a bunch of shit and comes away with a bloody nose and a trip to the hospital. Stupid! There is no such thing as a "fair fight" on the street, he should have either left that old bigot alone or hit him really hard somewhere soft and sensitive.

There is such a thing as a fair fight on the street. It's called one on one, and it's what men do. YMMV.

tommymac 02-17-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 337197)
There is such a thing as a fair fight on the street. It's called one on one, and it's what men do. YMMV.

Not out here, most of the shootings that come into the hospital are over some stupid shit.

One dude shot 3 guys because them and their friends messed with him in a club, he left, got a gun and went back and waited for them to come out and unloaded on them. The cops actualy have a small command center set up near that club now because of all the shit that happens there.

Apoc 02-17-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337189)

Oh ya, the old mans the bigot... Thats funny... Chocolate across the aisle spent the whole time trying to scare the old man. Old man goes to the front of the bus to get away from it... Coco Beware thinks he's tough, follows the old man, gets a beating, and the old man is a bigot???

What fucking video are you watching?

Much in the same vein that a black cop told four black guys I tankled with one night, while I was drinking with Tmall... I was pretty drunk, but it was something like, 'we deal with you guys four times a week, we've never even seen or heard of them before. Sounds like a case of you four fucking with the wrong guys. Dont act like niggers, and you wont get called it'

Then the cop let us drive away LOADED drunk... Like 2 5ths of rum drunk. Still cant figure out that one.

Tmall 02-17-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 337204)
Not out here, most of the shootings that come into the hospital are over some stupid shit.

One dude shot 3 guys because them and their friends messed with him in a club, he left, got a gun and went back and waited for them to come out and unloaded on them. The cops actualy have a small command center set up near that club now because of all the shit that happens there.

There's your problem, you're considering the animals where you live men. They're scared little boys...

tommymac 02-17-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 337225)
There's your problem, you're considering the animals where you live men. They're scared little boys...

Very true, fortunatley I live nowhere near where I work though, its actualy fairly civilized out here and people arent getting shot every day.

marko138 02-17-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 337178)

I agree...but the dude rolls up and slapped him. My point was if the dude wanted to fuck with the old man he shoulda jacked him, not slapped him like a bitch.

Rider 02-17-2010 09:29 AM

That dude should have shut the fuck up. He got what he had coming. I'm surprised that dude was bleeding so much, I didn't see solid contact, it looked the the few shot he landed were not very hard hits. And like mentioned above he was talking shit after he got the beat down. He was down in the fetal position while the old man was there. Tough motherfucker....NOT!

tommymac 02-17-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 337240)
That dude should have shut the fuck up. He got what he had coming. I'm surprised that dude was bleeding so much, I didn't see solid contact, it looked the the few shot he landed were not very hard hits. And like mentioned above he was talking shit after he got the beat down. He was down in the fetal position while the old man was there. Tough motherfucker....NOT!

one decent jab to the nose and some guys will bleed like a stuck pig, guess hes one of them :lol:

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337215)
Oh ya, the old mans the bigot... Thats funny... Chocolate across the aisle spent the whole time trying to scare the old man. Old man goes to the front of the bus to get away from it... Coco Beware thinks he's tough, follows the old man, gets a beating, and the old man is a bigot???

What fucking video are you watching?

Much in the same vein that a black cop told four black guys I tankled with one night, while I was drinking with Tmall... I was pretty drunk, but it was something like, 'we deal with you guys four times a week, we've never even seen or heard of them before. Sounds like a case of you four fucking with the wrong guys. Dont act like niggers, and you wont get called it'

Then the cop let us drive away LOADED drunk... Like 2 5ths of rum drunk. Still cant figure out that one.

Now, now the old man asked the brother how much he charged to shine his shoes...:lol: granted that's hardly a reason to start a fight but the old man came up to the black guy and started talking shit. From what I can tell, that group of blacks were sitting towards the back, mostly minding their own business when the old man approached them talking shit. The black guy told him to get away from him and the old man kept yelling shit at the black guy from the front of the bus. I'm not saying that either of them are right but you aren't going to make a case that the white guy carries zero blame for the altercation with me. They are both stupid and either of them deserved a beat down imho. My point is that the black guy should have struck first instead of running his mouth trying to show out for the sisters on the bus. AFAICT the white guy started the whole thing running his mouth/trying to be funny.

Particle Man 02-17-2010 09:53 AM

Lemme sum it up: little dog barked, big dog bit, little dog cried. :D

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 337233)
I agree...but the dude rolls up and slapped him. My point was if the dude wanted to fuck with the old man he shoulda jacked him, not slapped him like a bitch.

Exactly my point in all this. If you're going to fight, then fight. Otherwise stay in your fucking seat and run your stupid mouth.

Kaneman 02-17-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337269)
Now, now the old man asked the brother how much he charged to shine his shoes...:lol: granted that's hardly a reason to start a fight but the old man came up to the black guy and started talking shit. From what I can tell, that group of blacks were sitting towards the back, mostly minding their own business when the old man approached them talking shit. The black guy told him to get away from him and the old man kept yelling shit at the black guy from the front of the bus. I'm not saying that either of them are right but you aren't going to make a case that the white guy carries zero blame for the altercation with me. They are both stupid and either of them deserved a beat down imho. My point is that the black guy should have struck first instead of running his mouth trying to show out for the sisters on the bus. AFAICT the white guy started the whole thing running his mouth/trying to be funny.

The recording didn't start until well after the confrontation had. From what I gather (my POV is different....because I'm white) the black dude made some dumbass comments and whitey called him on it...then beat the shit out of him.

Apoc 02-17-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 337277)
The recording didn't start until well after the confrontation had. From what I gather (my POV is different....because I'm white) the black dude made some dumbass comments and whitey called him on it...then beat the shit out of him.

yup, I dont see any of the stuff Tigger says happened...

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 337225)

Shit, come on down here and say that to their faces...some of these "scared little boys" have seen more battles than the most hardened marine! By the time I finished high school, I had been stabbed 3 times and had to shoot someone in my house-no bull shit. I'm sure that you have crime on the mean streets of Nova Scotia but come on down to DC, New Orleans, Detroit, LA, etc and show us how you would handle things, tough guy.

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 337277)

What? Listen to the argument, the black guy is pissed because the white guy said some shit to him. Plus the black guy tells the white guy to "go on back to the front" which denotes that the white guy was up front and came back. Anyway, it doesn't matter, my main point beyond all this white supremest nit picking is that the brother should have cocked that old man instead of running his mouth.

Speedracer42 02-17-2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 336964)

Complete video = continueing stereotypes!!

Which ones... I'll let you figure that out. I'll just be called a racist!

Im glad someone said it. To whoever said race had nothing to do with this is sadly mistaken. I would like to see the entire vid. The old man could have left it totally alone and didn't. So he is certainly no saint in this. But those other fuckin retards? Holy shit. Where to start? They sound JUST like the consumate stereo type of "dumb niggers". I have no sympathy for that shit. I lived in the poor south I had the same English classes as people like that and somehow I still manage a reasonable grasp of English. Aside from all the other things going on, like jumping on the old mans groceries like a starving Ethiopian.

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:05 AM

Besides, you all are just tickled to see a white guy beat a black guy in a boxing match!:lol:

Apoc 02-17-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337287)
Shit, come on down here and say that to their faces...some of these "scared little boys" have seen more battles than the most hardened marine! By the time I finished high school, I had been stabbed 3 times and had to shoot someone in my house-no bull shit. I'm sure that you have crime on the mean streets of Nova Scotia but come on down to DC, New Orleans, Detroit, LA, etc and show us how you would handle things, tough guy.

Running around with a gun, acriminal record, and a bunch of gangbanger pussy friends doesnt make these pieces of shit tough..

Take away the weapons, i'd be glad to go one on two against any two of them. And, im not saying i'll win. But they sure as fuck wont forget I was there....

Dont compare asshole gangbanging experience and their 'battles' to soldiers who fight for a reason.... Ive met gang members... 99% are scared little girls when their alone... Including, and not limited to, white motorcycle gangs.

tommymac 02-17-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedracer42 (Post 337294)
Im glad someone said it. To whoever said race had nothing to do with this is sadly mistaken. I would like to see the entire vid. The old man could have left it totally alone and didn't. So he is certainly no saint in this. But those other fuckin retards? Holy shit. Where to start? They sound JUST like the consumate stereo type of "dumb niggers". I have no sympathy for that shit. I lived in the poor south I had the same English classes as people like that and somehow I still manage a reasonable grasp of English. Aside from all the other things going on, like jumping on the old mans groceries like a starving Ethiopian.

Some of its almost like an early mob mentality. i have seen similar situations in the ER (not racialy oriented) where an arguement starts and others start instigating things and escalating the situation.

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedracer42 (Post 337294)

I'll agree with this. I grew up in the hood and somehow managed to learn a reasonable amount of English.:lol:

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337297)
Running around with a gun, acriminal record, and a bunch of gangbanger pussy friends doesnt make these pieces of shit tough..

Take away the weapons, i'd be glad to go one on two against any two of them. And, im not saying i'll win. But they sure as fuck wont forget I was there....

Dont compare asshole gangbanging experience and their 'battles' to soldiers who fight for a reason.... Ive met gang members... 99% are scared little girls when their alone... Including, and not limited to, white motorcycle gangs.

Bring it punk! I'll take you on right now motherfucker! No weapons!

Besides, there are plenty of one on one fights in the hood...I used to get in fights weekly when I was growing up.

Tmall 02-17-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337287)

Sure thing Tig. When you're done turning this into a Tigger thread, I'll be back.

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 337300)
Some of its almost like an early mob mentality. i have seen similar situations in the ER (not racialy oriented) where an arguement starts and others start instigating things and escalating the situation.

Instigators for the loss!!!!:lol:

Kaneman 02-17-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337306)

I swear to God I'll donate $50 to the site to see this. Trip can use half of all the donations as a prize to the winner.

Tigger vs. Apoc; 03/01/10; "TIGMAGADEON 2010" $50 a piece...

tommymac 02-17-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Besides, there are plenty of one on one fights in the hood...I used to get in fights weekly when I was growing up.

not up here, only one on one fistfights are the girls. the guys either come in full of holes or beaten down by a bunch of people.

I love when the badass thugs dont want their freinds around when getting a needle becasue theyre scared of them :lol:

Tmall 02-17-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

I would like to see that, I've never seen Apoc fight without his opponent bleeding worse than the black dude in the video..

And I'm about your size Tig, and he's basically choke slammed me while we were drunk. So, I'd chip in the $$$ to fly you up here to see that..

Apoc 02-17-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 337310)
I swear to God I'll donate $50 to the site to see this. Trip can use half of all the donations as a prize to the winner.

Tigger vs. Apoc; 03/01/10; "TIGMAGADEON 2010" $50 a piece...

Ya, but when im done with him, he'd be all like, 'Its not fair! Im an old black man! Your half my age, you racist!':rockwoot:

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 337307)
Sure thing Tig. When you're done turning this into a Tigger thread, I'll be back.

Whatever, you're talking about shit that you know nothing about. You have no idea what these people go through on a daily basis-shootings, stabbings, beatings, drive bys, etc. The level of constant violence or the threat of violence is enormous in some of these cities. I'm not saying that it makes it right but it is what it is.:idk:

tommymac 02-17-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337308)
Instigators for the loss!!!!:lol:

One skill I developed is nipping that shit in the bud at work to keep it from escalating or jusr isolating a situation to prevent others from getting involved.

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337314)
Ya, but when im done with him, he'd be all like, 'Its not fair! Im an old black man! Your half my age, you racist!':rockwoot:

Yep keep thinking that...there won't be anything "fair" about this fight son. I'm going for the balls, the throat, the temple, solar plexus, the eyes, etc. We'll see how much you talk after I shove a thumb in your eye.

Kaneman 02-17-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337319)
Yep keep thinking that...

He's pissin' you off huh? I heard he called your Mom fat too...

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 337317)
One skill I developed is nipping that shit in the bud at work to keep it from escalating or jusr isolating a situation to prevent others from getting involved.

Yep, same thing I always did working at clubs. You gotta get them away from the crowd asap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 337321)
He's pissin' you off huh? I heard he called your Mom fat too...

Oh yea? Well his mom is CANADIAN!!! Top that for an insult, bitch!

Apoc 02-17-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337319)
Yep keep thinking that...

Nothing personal Tig, because I really do like you and am just fucking around...

But the difference between me and you? I dont need to toot my own horn, ive got IRL friends to do it for me.. A guy that has seen me go, and fucking trust me, Tmall wouldnt talk out of his ass to make me look good.

tommymac 02-17-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337327)
Nothing personal Tig, because I really do like you and am just fucking around...

But the difference between me and you? I dont need to toot my own horn, ive got IRL friends to do it for me.. A guy that has seen me go, and fucking trust me, Tmall wouldnt talk out of his ass to make me look good.

if hes afraid of you he would :lol:

Apoc 02-17-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 337328)
if hes afraid of you he would :lol:

Afraid?

Could I beat him in a fight? Probably so...

Would he back down? Not a fucking chance...

tommymac 02-17-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337332)
Afraid?

Could I beat him in a fight? Probably so...

Would he back down? Not a fucking chance...

just had to mess with ya there, it was wide open :lol:

Adeptus_Minor 02-17-2010 10:32 AM

Would you guys like some pizza with all that testosteroni? :lol:

Apoc 02-17-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 337335)
just had to mess with ya there, it was wide open :lol:

Tmall is too proud to not take his beating :lol:

pauldun170 02-17-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 337339)

pauldun170 02-17-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 337360)
Some of the toughest people you'll ever meet are white guys who grew up in predominantly black cities / neighborhoods.

In my experience, they are usually the biggest jackasses because they try to overcompensate in their efforts to fit in. That and they end up acting no different then their peers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 337360)
Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but in general, gang members / thugs / whatever are bitches who exhibit strength only in numbers. When my white friends got in fights, it was one against many, every time, and there were almost always weapons of some sort involved. I don't consider this a "black" thing by any means, but rather a mentality (that can affect gangs of any race) devoid of honor or integrity in the face of confrontation.

Who needs a gang? Any "pack" of deutchbags may exhibit that behavior nowadays. Otherwise agreed.

tommymac 02-17-2010 11:08 AM

angry santa, thats frekin great :lol:

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 11:10 AM

Shoot
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337327)

I didn't start calling fellows out first...besides I'm nobody's bitch. Someone said it was hard growing up white in a black neighborhood. ..try being a halfbreed in the Hood. Anyway if anyone is too fucking stupid to realize that I'm kidding. ..well just wow!

tommymac 02-17-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 337367)
In my experience, they are usually the biggest jackasses because they try to overcompensate in their efforts to fit in. That and they end up acting no different then their peers.

Who needs a gang? Any "pack" of deutchbags may exhibit that behavior nowadays. Otherwise agreed.

Nowadays, this crap is nuttin new. it was the same shit with all the deuchebag guidos when i was growing up. I had some issues with a few of them and when in large #s they were all badass but catch em alone and its a totaly different story.

Apoc 02-17-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337372)
Shoot

I didn't start calling fellows out first...!

Actually, you did man...

Quote:

That was the comment that started it all... (and yes, I know it was a joke)

t-homo 02-17-2010 11:24 AM

A group of my neighbors all grew up is the southern part of St. Louis with pretty bad violence. I've seen em 1 on 1 fight and group fight, and ALWAYS beat the shit out of whoever they were fighting. Even these guys wont stop their cars when they accidentally end up in east St. Louis.

pauldun170 02-17-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 337375)
There are three possible outcomes for the po' white boy growing up in dark town:

1) He gets beat down, gets tough, gets hard, either earns respect of his black peers or fights his way out of town. Or gets killed.

2) He gets beat down, decides it's better to join 'em than fight 'em: becomes a white homey. May earn respect of his peers but more likely to play the part of the jester (as often happens to the token black guy when the situation is reversed).

3) He gets beat down and becomes everyone's withdrawn little bitch. The object of every bully's affections, for life.

There is a fourth option of becoming invisible, but it takes skills. Growing up, I was a ghost.

Option 2 and 4 are the norm, at least in my opinion.
The best option, in the case of crappy neighborhoods is to be the ghost and just do your school work.
Its the ghosts who make something of themselves.

We moved around a bit when I was younger and I had to deal with the "new kid" status quite a bit.
Not white, not black...looks spanish but isn't.

I've lots of practice as the ghost.

t-homo 02-17-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 337390)
Growing up, I didn't get picked on as much as my peers because I was so good at not being noticed. I also wasn't afraid of anyone, which I believe can be a kid's greatest defense, regardless of how big/small they are, what they look like, etc.

I'm pretty sure that is what he was talking about by being a ghost.

t-homo 02-17-2010 12:34 PM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...ki/3160sc9.gif

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 337339)

Yes, I would like pan crust with double cheese, mushrooms, olives, peppers,and all the meats please---for delivery of course.

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337378)
Actually, you did man...

That was the comment that started it all... (and yes, I know it was a joke)

No I meant the I'd kick his ass comment about the black guy... oh and I didn't toot my own horn...but you always have someone that appears to be on standby to blow you...I mean yours...

Apoc 02-17-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337435)
No I meant the I'd kick his ass comment about the black guy... oh and I didn't toot my own horn...but you always have someone that appears to be on standby to blow you...I mean yours...

Somebody has to squeeze the juice...

t-homo 02-17-2010 12:56 PM

My dick's not going to shake itself.

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337436)
Somebody has to squeeze the juice...

who?

Apoc 02-17-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337438)
who?

That Juice probably got squeezed a few times in the last year :lol

LeeNetworX 02-17-2010 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:lol

Rider 02-17-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 337450)

pauldun170 02-17-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 337431)

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 337367)

So...a bunch of guys wearing Ed Hardy clothes are running around beating people up?

ontwo 02-17-2010 01:53 PM

It was the first punch that brought the blood.

As for the rest of this thread, you're all homoz :lol:

LeeNetworX 02-17-2010 01:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:skep:

Racerboy 02-17-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 336996)
Why on earth would the girls he was with embarrass him by posting this shit on youtube? I'd love to be the cop that saw that video...

Why was she taping it in the first place....we obviously came to this from somewhere in the middle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 337003)

Well said.

I wish there was more of the tape made as it was unfolding. I DO love the fact the the shit talking little street thug wanna be got his head bashed in. Maybe next time he will think twice before mouthing off to just anyone.

Rider 02-17-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerboy (Post 337467)
Why was she taping it in the first place....we obviously came to this from somewhere in the middle.

Well said.

I wish there was more of the tape made as it was unfolding. I DO love the fact the the shit talking little street thug wanna be got his head bashed in. Maybe next time he will think twice before mouthing off to just anyone.

Unfortunately he'll just pack heat next time.

Racerboy 02-17-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 337468)
Unfortunately he'll just pack heat next time.

Sad that he has to revert to that. If you are going to speak and have an opinion be prepared to back it up. Not with a gun, with words or your fists. The Ghetto Thug Punks of today seem to fall back on using a weapon because they don't know anything else. Bad up bringing.

pauldun170 02-17-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 337465)
:skep:

Thats what it sounded like

LeeNetworX 02-17-2010 02:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The chops are flying.

pauldun170 02-17-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racerboy (Post 337472)
Sad that he has to revert to that. If you are going to speak and have an opinion be prepared to back it up. Not with a gun, with words or your fists. The Ghetto Thug Punks of today seem to fall back on using a weapon because they don't know anything else. Bad up bringing.

Agreed.

pauldun170 02-17-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 337486)
The chops are flying.

I'm dyin here....

stop it

please

marko138 02-17-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337434)
Yes, I would like pan crust with double cheese, mushrooms, olives, peppers,and all the meats please---for delivery of course.

If you don't fuck around I give you good pizza. If you do fuck around I kill you.

http://www.biographyonline.net/polit...arzenegger.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 337450)

YES!

LeeNetworX 02-17-2010 02:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
She is....the most interesting woman in the world...

marko138 02-17-2010 02:59 PM

:lmao: This keeps getting better.

LeeNetworX 02-17-2010 03:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Moar.