Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Group Buys & Hot Deals (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Chatterbox buy feeler (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=5598)

Trip 01-29-2009 09:31 PM

Bluetooth is money if you have a gps or phone that's a mp3 player too or all three like an iphone or storm.

Sixxxxer 01-29-2009 09:33 PM

Choice 2 Price depending...

OneSickPsycho 01-29-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 156369)
Bluetooth is money if you have a gps or phone that's a mp3 player too or all three like an iphone or storm.

The only one that doesn't have multiple inputs for those devices is option 1. Personally paying that much extra to go wire-free just isn't worth it. Now, if I had more cash to toss around... I'd probably spend the extra money.

dReWpY 01-29-2009 09:48 PM

lets post this shit on every board we are on and try to get some big numbers in to drop the price

OneSickPsycho 01-29-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 156386)
lets post this shit on every board we are on and try to get some big numbers in to drop the price

I would assume that Chatterbox will provide the terms and what sort of discounts they'd be willing to provide based upon quantity.

dReWpY 01-29-2009 10:24 PM

yeah, more volume, lower price is my guess how this works

Mr Lefty 01-29-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 156383)
The only one that doesn't have multiple inputs for those devices is option 1. Personally paying that much extra to go wire-free just isn't worth it. Now, if I had more cash to toss around... I'd probably spend the extra money.

the only issue is with the wire(s) you have to disconnect them when you get off the bike or take off your helmet (if you have the wire(s) run through your jacket) my head phones were annoying enough at every gas station having my ipod in my tank bag... more than once I pulled my ipod out an on to the ground because I forgot.

my #1 reason for getting it is the blue tooth capibility... to go wireless for my music and possibly GPS.

Mr Lefty 01-29-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 156412)
I would assume that Chatterbox will provide the terms and what sort of discounts they'd be willing to provide based upon quantity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 156416)
yeah, more volume, lower price is my guess how this works

Yeah I'll check with them tonight... say that people are unsure what they want... the price dictates what model they want

let ya know what they say

OneSickPsycho 01-29-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 156425)
the only issue is with the wire(s) you have to disconnect them when you get off the bike or take off your helmet (if you have the wire(s) run through your jacket) my head phones were annoying enough at every gas station having my ipod in my tank bag... more than once I pulled my ipod out an on to the ground because I forgot.

my #1 reason for getting it is the blue tooth capibility... to go wireless for my music and possibly GPS.

Well Ebbs... I'm not a dumbass, so I don't think I'll have to worry much about that.

OneSickPsycho 01-29-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 156426)
Yeah I'll check with them tonight... say that people are unsure what they want... the price dictates what model they want

let ya know what they say

Ask for various tiers... What sort of discount would you provide on each model if we bought 20, 15, 10, etc? Would the discount apply to us only buying one particular model, or can we go with a mix?