Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Recruits... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=137)

OneSickPsycho 02-28-2008 08:53 AM

Recruits...

You know we have people in mind... Let's discuss who we should pull from 'elsewhere'...

I PM'ed NtS... and really everyone else who I care to talk to is already here... Well, there are others I'm sure, I just cannot think of any right now...

To keep this place non-suxical, it would be nice to discuss who we should invite...

:twfix:

Rider 02-28-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 1760)
You know we have people in mind... Let's discuss who we should pull from 'elsewhere'...

I PM'ed NtS... and really everyone else who I care to talk to is already here... Well, there are others I'm sure, I just cannot think of any right now...

To keep this place non-suxical, it would be nice to discuss who we should invite...

:wtlw:

OneSickPsycho 02-28-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 1762)
:wtlw:

:pwhore2:

Mr Lefty 02-28-2008 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 1760)

I already PM'd NtS and a few others...

:lol: and besides most of the ones that are gonna be anoying are gonna leave once you go off on them... :lol: with out the sensors and infractions :twfix:

OneSickPsycho 02-28-2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 1768)

:lol: and besides most of the ones that are gonna be anoying are gonna leave once you go off on them... :lol: with out the sensors and infractions :twfix:

When do I get off moderation so I can go apeshit on this place?

Rider 02-28-2008 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 1771)
When do I get off moderation so I can go apeshit on this place?

You're off. I approved your first post. Thats all it takes. Nothing in the FS section until you get 40 posts though, but that will only take you 5 more minutes. :pwhore2:

marko138 02-28-2008 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 1776)
You're off. I approved your first post. Thats all it takes. Nothing in the FS section until you get 40 posts though, but that will only take you 5 more minutes. :pwhore2:

No he still is. I keep approving his posts.

Gas Man 02-28-2008 09:14 AM

Dont tell anybody I can't keep up now!! :pwhore2:

fpzx10 02-28-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 1768)

:iagree:

dReWpY 02-28-2008 09:50 AM

welcome fucker