Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Someone post something (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=22518)

Papa_Complex 01-06-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 532982)
I rode[/IMG]

And stayed upright?

I just went to the bike show and stared at the bikes.

... and calendar models.

tommymac 01-06-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 532989)
Nah we stayed close to Winston-Salem.

When it warms up I'll do Mtn City to Elizabethton to see BrianF4i and the Shady valley loop

I need to make a trip down there this year.

CasterTroy 01-06-2014 03:45 PM

Yes...yes you do! :rockwoot:

tommymac 01-06-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 532993)
Yes...yes you do! :rockwoot:

I will tell wifey I went out to get cigarettes and was abducted by aliens, that's totally believable :didntdo:

Turbo Ghost 01-06-2014 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 532989)
Nah we stayed close to Winston-Salem.

When it warms up I'll do Mtn City to Elizabethton to see BrianF4i and the Shady valley loop

Is Brian still around!? Is he still on a Harley? Last time I saw him he had bought a Harley and quit the sportbikes on the street. Is he on any of the forums anymore? What about Clay? Barry?

Turbo Ghost 01-06-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 532994)
I will tell wifey I went out to get cigarettes and was abducted by aliens, that's totally believable :didntdo:

Of course! Happens all the time around here! Of course it's usually "illegal" aliens but, who's counting!?

Cutty72 01-06-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 532966)
It was all grass until this afternoon. If by "occasional" you mean "no snow"'then sure, we have "occasional" bare patches :lol:

You said there was too much snow for the bike. How can "no snow" be "too much" for the bike??? :lol

Now if you were saying too much cold and not enough snow, that I understand.

CasterTroy 01-07-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 532995)
Is Brian still around!? Is he still on a Harley? Last time I saw him he had bought a Harley and quit the sportbikes on the street. Is he on any of the forums anymore? What about Clay? Barry?

Brian and Clay are on FB...RARELY.

Brian is part owner of Tri-city guns, and is into dirt and I THINK still has a motard. Clay doesn't ride at all and isn't on forums that I'm aware of. He pops up like every 6 months on FB

I haven't seen Barry on any media :idk:

Turbo Ghost 01-08-2014 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 533007)
Brian and Clay are on FB...RARELY.

Brian is part owner of Tri-city guns, and is into dirt and I THINK still has a motard. Clay doesn't ride at all and isn't on forums that I'm aware of. He pops up like every 6 months on FB

I haven't seen Barry on any media :idk:

I had no idea Brian was part of that!! Is he usually there? I'll have to stop by sometime! I'm amazed Clay isn't riding anymore! Barry just kind of dropped off the grid I guess.

CasterTroy 01-08-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 533008)
I had no idea Brian was part of that!! Is he usually there? I'll have to stop by sometime! I'm amazed Clay isn't riding anymore! Barry just kind of dropped off the grid I guess.

Yeah Clay gave it up when his boy started into minimoto. I don't think his boy is still racing (not sure) but for a while there he was tearing up the tracks on one of those aprilia 2 smokes!

Yeah stop by and give Brian hell. I think he's there most of the time