Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Tech (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Raar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13081)

Adeptus_Minor 02-04-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 331638)
. And, my daughter thinks it's going to be her first car :lol:

Tell her not to practice parking near me :lol:

Nice looking truck... too bad about it not coming with a Cummins :D

azoomm 02-04-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 331694)
Tell her not to practice parking near me :lol:

Nice looking truck... too bad about it not coming with a Cummins :D

:lol: I posted the pic on facebook, she tagged herself in the cab - I moved the tag to the back tire.

It's a long ass bed, best backed into a parking space. She's working on mastering that. We're parallel parking this weekend... well, practice. If she can park this thing, she can park anything.

marko138 02-04-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 331704)
:lol: I posted the pic on facebook, she tagged herself in the cab - I moved the tag to the back tire.

It's a long ass bed, best backed into a parking space. She's working on mastering that. We're parallel parking this weekend... well, practice. If she can park this thing, she can park anything.

I parallel parked a Lincoln Town Car on my driver test. :lol:

CrazyKell 02-04-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

If she can park this thing, she can park anything.

You would think that but my father, who has been a truck driver all his life, could probably parallel park a big truck better than he could a little car. :lmao:

azoomm 02-04-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyKell (Post 331715)
You would think that but my father, who has been a truck driver all his life, could probably parallel park a big truck better than he could a little car. :lmao:

You do have a point - when I park the Mini I have been known to not get all the way to the curb :lol: I forget how short it really is.

But, the truck? I can get that bad boy into a spot with only inches to spare.

CrazyKell 02-04-2010 10:49 AM

I'm the same way. Learned to parallel on a huge ass dodge ram. Takes a bit of getting used to in a smaller car. :lmao:

defector 02-04-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 331694)
too bad about it not coming with a Cummins :D

My perfect work truck would have the Cummins engine, Allison trans, Ford chassis/suspension, and a Chevy body parked atop it all.

marko138 02-04-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 331744)
My perfect work truck would have the Cummins engine, Allison trans, Ford chassis/suspension, and a Chevy body parked atop it all.

Good luck. :lol:

Adeptus_Minor 02-04-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

I was pretty good at dancing a large truck around when I had that 3/4 ton Dodge brick.
I would throw it in reverse and whip back into a parking spot with enough ease to raise a good many eyebrows.
It's definitely a skill you have to work on.

Bluestreak 02-04-2010 12:29 PM

Nice F250!

I've had 4 dodges. Keep trading in for newer ones. I've had zero problems so far. They've all been 2003 or newer and they have the new 5 speed auto trannys. Chrysler fixed that problem finally.

If I were buying a new truck today, it would probably be a Ford F250. I like the looks. It also doesn't hurt to support the one american truck manufacturer that didn't take a bailout either! :D