Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Touring (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   TWFix annual roadtrip? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=421)

Mr Lefty 03-05-2008 11:01 PM

TWFix annual roadtrip?

all this talk about a the Cali road trip and so many people saying they were jelous... I'm wondering... how many would be down for a Annual roadtrip? something that'd take 3-4 days... or if ya got the time a week or two... :idk:

I personally always seem to have more vacation time than I know what to do with... and I'd love to do some cross country runs and have some company along the way...

any intrest?!

Trip 03-05-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9266)
all this talk about a the Cali road trip and so many people saying they were jelous... I'm wondering... how many would be down for a Annual roadtrip? something that'd take 3-4 days... or if ya got the time a week or two... :idk:

I personally always seem to have more vacation time than I know what to do with... and I'd love to do some cross country runs and have some company along the way...

any intrest?!

It's hard to get a starting point for everyone. What we could do is start moving the rally around the country and people can arrange to ride with each other to wherever we have it.

Mr Lefty 03-05-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9270)
It's hard to get a starting point for everyone. What we could do is start moving the rally around the country and people can arrange to ride with each other to wherever we have it.

yeah but that's the nice thing with a road trip... the trip to the begining is a trip in itself...

the thing about moving the rally is finding a place we'd all want to show up to all around the US... ya know?

The gap is well known for a reason... I think a back road, roadtrip would be bad ass with a few fellow members...

Trip 03-05-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9288)
yeah but that's the nice thing with a road trip... the trip to the begining is a trip in itself...

the thing about moving the rally is finding a place we'd all want to show up to all around the US... ya know?

The gap is well known for a reason... I think a back road, roadtrip would be bad ass with a few fellow members...

I agree, a roadtrip would be badass. I am all for it, someone should arrange one. Planning for 2009 probably would be for the best.

NONE_too_SOFT 03-05-2008 11:18 PM

ive got an idea for a huge road trip. stoping at various locations to pick up other riders that cant make the long haul. kind of like

"if you want to be included in the road trip, give us a GPS coordinate" and we'll push pin them on on google earth to make a route.

Mr Lefty 03-05-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9293)
I agree, a roadtrip would be badass. I am all for it, someone should arrange one. Planning for 2009 probably would be for the best.

I'm on it! I should be able to do it in 09... :lol:

what would be a good length?

dReWpY 03-05-2008 11:19 PM

twf mobile rally 2009...

dReWpY 03-05-2008 11:20 PM

start and stop at the gap

Mr Lefty 03-05-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 9300)

and where would the route take us through?

dReWpY 03-06-2008 12:20 AM

depends on who goes and who wants us to stop by along the way

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 9323)

I can be down with that... but I don't wanna alienate some of the western people...

and how long you thinking? a run up to Main would be cool... (again trying to meet my goal)

or maybe over to Colorado? we could all crash at my pad... and those who made the trip over from the west could just continue home... :idk:

all depends on how long ya wanna go...

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 01:07 AM

I think this would be a cool ass trip...
Gap to cape Breton, Nova Scotia

don't pay attention to the "destinations" I just put them there to kinda vary the route... I'd rather not take the same route home as I took getting there... :2cents:

this might be a bit long for a lot of people... and it'd require all to get their passports... (something you should have already really) but it's just over 4000 miles. I'd say 10 days for this trip... it's 400 miles a day... that's if you start at the gap... I'll be coming from CO so... probably add 2 or 3 days on either side...

that's put me at 16 days off... MIGHT be pushing it... but if we can get a few people to go... I'll do it!

:idk:

DLIT 03-06-2008 03:15 AM

If it ends up in Cali, count me in. Just gotta remember to pay off that one ticket I got in Cali the day I went riding with Chappy I didn't pay because I came here.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9357)
If it ends up in Cali, count me in. Just gotta remember to pay off that one ticket I got in Cali the day I went riding with Chappy I didn't pay because I came here.

what about a run from Vegas to Seattle via the PCH?? some fuck'n AWESOME roads in northern CA... and Western OR...

DLIT 03-06-2008 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9361)
what about a run from Vegas to Seattle via the PCH?? some fuck'n AWESOME roads in northern CA... and Western OR...

Depends how long I'll be gone. We need chaser cars and shit. We'll see what my wife says. Anything in Cali should be bad ass. I rode some pretty sick twisties up that one day. Google "Magic Mountain". Images.

pickle.of.doom 03-06-2008 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9270)

I think thats an awesome idea.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9364)
Depends how long I'll be gone. We need chaser cars and shit. We'll see what my wife says. Anything in Cali should be bad ass. I rode some pretty sick twisties up that one day. Google "Magic Mountain". Images.

I'm really familiar with norcal... I was stationed there for 3 years... and did Honor Guard details all over there and the southern half of Oregon. absolutly bliss for motorcycles

why chaser cars?

DLIT 03-06-2008 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9372)
I'm really familiar with norcal... I was stationed there for 3 years... and did Honor Guard details all over there and the southern half of Oregon. absolutly bliss for motorcycles

why chaser cars?

In case a bike breaks down, flats, food, you know? More like chaser trucks.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9381)
In case a bike breaks down, flats, food, you know? More like chaser trucks.

ehh carry plug kits and cell phones... I seriously doubt we'll get someone who's game to drive behind us... or even meet us at certain points along the way... :2cents:

DLIT 03-06-2008 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9382)
ehh carry plug kits and cell phones... I seriously doubt we'll get someone who's game to drive behind us... or even meet us at certain points along the way... :2cents:

I'd be willing to put my bike in my truck and download it at the good spots. But I have an S10. No room for another bike. So if one breaks, I'd have to ride my bike back. This is if we have the same rally point anyway, which is doubtful.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9384)
I'd be willing to put my bike in my truck and download it at the good spots. But I have an S10. No room for another bike. So if one breaks, I'd have to ride my bike back. This is if we have the same rally point anyway, which is doubtful.

yeah that would only work if we did big loops and didn't really go anywhere... cause you'd have to drive your truck to the next area... then ride back... and be ready for the ride the next day...

Going up through Cali... and through Oregon I'm sure we can find places for people to meet us... I think we have a few people from cali here... and I know a lot of people in Oregon... I could possibly work out them meeting us at a predetermined spot... but who knows...

I LIKE the idea of a chase vehicle... I just don't see it work'n out...

part of me though... would just like to hit the road and let life happen.

DLIT 03-06-2008 03:53 AM

Well, if a lot of guys from Vegas are in on this, we'll have chaser cars for our peoples.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9392)
Well, if a lot of guys from Vegas are in on this, we'll have chaser cars for our peoples.

ahh ok... I'll keep that in mind... any place you wanna go? how long a trip are you thinking?

DLIT 03-06-2008 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9394)
ahh ok... I'll keep that in mind... any place you wanna go? how long a trip are you thinking?

I would probably only be able to stay one night. It depends if my wife's riding too. Then maybe two nights or something. I like riding in big groups just for the hell of it. Hitting twisties will just be a bonus. I don't need to hit twisties.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9397)
I would probably only be able to stay one night. It depends if my wife's riding too. Then maybe two nights or something. I like riding in big groups just for the hell of it. Hitting twisties will just be a bonus. I don't need to hit twisties.

oh ok... see I was talking more like a TRIP... like a couple days or more...

DLIT 03-06-2008 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9398)
oh ok... see I was talking more like a TRIP... like a couple days or more...

Depending on the details, I'm gonna try and make it.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9400)
Depending on the details, I'm gonna try and make it.

ok.... well I'm just try'n to see how much intrest there is... especially out west... cause a lot of us western half folks can't make it to the gap for a weekend as it's a 3 day trip (at least) there and back... so it'd be 2 weeks off for anyone west of Colorado.

so maybe this will give them something to attend... :idk: but I don't want it to turn into a rally... ie chill around one area... I really would like to do road trips... have a destination... shoot the shit at gas stations, hotels, and restaurants... and ride everywhere in between.

DLIT 03-06-2008 04:15 AM

If there's a rally at the GAP, I'm fucking going. I'll truck my bike's happy ass out there. I had plans to do it last year, but now I'm at this dump.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9410)
If there's a rally at the GAP, I'm fucking going. I'll truck my bike's happy ass out there. I had plans to do it last year, but now I'm at this dump.

there's a rally in June.

DLIT 03-06-2008 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9412)
there's a rally in June.

I made it to the east side of TX in 17 hours from Vegas in one trip. I can make it to TN in two days. Gotta love Sirius.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLIT (Post 9415)
I made it to the east side of TX in 17 hours from Vegas in one trip. I can make it to TN in two days. Gotta love Sirius.

:lol:

yeah I made it from Anchorage to Portland in 2.5 days... 2500 miles...

OneSickPsycho 03-06-2008 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 9295)
ive got an idea for a huge road trip. stoping at various locations to pick up other riders that cant make the long haul. kind of like

"if you want to be included in the road trip, give us a GPS coordinate" and we'll push pin them on on google earth to make a route.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 9299)
twf mobile rally 2009...

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 9300)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9308)
and where would the route take us through?

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 9323)

I'm really diggin' this idea... I do have some ideas...

1) We use TWFix members areas as destination points. Some peolple might not be able to go for the long haul, but we could stop by their area and get a tour of the good local roads, then break off.

2) We'll have to get volunteers WELL in advance to give us the grand tour of local roads - that way we can plan the best route to and fro, so we aren't backtracking at any point.

3) It could be like a relay sort of thing. People jump on, and jump off at various points depending on how long they want to go for. So for example, I may jump on when the ride hits FL, go all the way to Mass, then bail off to head home while the ride continues. The people who start the ride, aren't necessarily the people who finish the ride.

fatburg 03-06-2008 07:44 AM

I might be down with that. I met a guy that did the Nova Scotia trip and said it was awesome. I've also always wanted to see northern CA. But hey, I'm in the fricken middle so I can pretty much head any direction.

vabarber2 03-06-2008 10:34 AM

Im down for what ever when ever!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk 03-06-2008 01:04 PM

Token run. For all you old IBM network programmers you know what I mean. (token ring)
In short you have circuit, (ring,route) If you want to go you jump on the token as it comes by. Why wait so long to get it ready. plan one for Fall or something like that.

t-homo 03-06-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 9456)
I might be down with that. I met a guy that did the Nova Scotia trip and said it was awesome. I've also always wanted to see northern CA. But hey, I'm in the fricken middle so I can pretty much head any direction.

Gotta love being in the middle of the country. Next summer (maybe this summer too), I will probably be in colorado on a mining intership though. If there is anyway I can do it, i will be there.

Captain Morgan 03-06-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 9441)

1) We use TWFix members areas as destination points. Some peolple might not be able to go for the long haul, but we could stop by their area and get a tour of the good local roads, then break off.

Here's another idea, although everybody may not be up for it. When possible, stop locations are a TWFixers home, rather than a hotel or campground. People can camp out on couches and floors, then head out the next day with the new person joining the group. But again, not everyone would be up for letting people they don't know stay at their house. I would, but I'm a trusting guy. :lol:

Trip 03-06-2008 03:12 PM

I wish I had the leave to do something like a 2 week long roadtrip. I am going to be married next year and doubt I will be allowed that much vacation time to burn without her.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 9441)

2) We'll have to get volunteers WELL in advance to give us the grand tour of local roads - that way we can plan the best route to and fro, so we aren't backtracking at any point.

3) It could be like a relay sort of thing. People jump on, and jump off at various points depending on how long they want to go for. So for example, I may jump on when the ride hits FL, go all the way to Mass, then bail off to head home while the ride continues. The people who start the ride, aren't necessarily the people who finish the ride.

Sound fucking perfect! I think a day at each "spot" would be good... so a day of traveling, next day at the spot riding, next day traveling, ect...:dthumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 9456)

I'll be in CO at that time... and should be down for what eva!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighthawk (Post 9742)
Token run. For all you old IBM network programmers you know what I mean. (token ring)
In short you have circuit, (ring,route) If you want to go you jump on the token as it comes by. Why wait so long to get it ready. plan one for Fall or something like that.

damn it! you took my cool ass idea and related it to computer geeks?! :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 9769)
Gotta love being in the middle of the country. Next summer (maybe this summer too), I will probably be in colorado on a mining intership though. If there is anyway I can do it, i will be there.

if nothing else we'll go ride in Colorado. where you gonna be?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 9782)
Here's another idea, although everybody may not be up for it. When possible, stop locations are a TWFixers home, rather than a hotel or campground. People can camp out on couches and floors, then head out the next day with the new person joining the group. But again, not everyone would be up for letting people they don't know stay at their house. I would, but I'm a trusting guy. :lol:

EXACTLY that's kinda what I was envisioning... though if this idea is a hit... 5 or 6 people can be hard to put up for one person...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9797)
I wish I had the leave to do something like a 2 week long roadtrip. I am going to be married next year and doubt I will be allowed that much vacation time to burn without her.

just jump on for what part you can.:dthumb:

Cutty72 03-06-2008 04:43 PM

I got lots of room if ya'll make it up to ND...
Don't know how long/far I would go with ya... but you are always more than welcome!
Beer is cold, burgers are fresh!!

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 9867)
I got lots of room if ya'll make it up to ND...
Don't know how long/far I would go with ya... but you are always more than welcome!
Beer is cold, burgers are fresh!!

everything is cold there:lol:

it'd suck right around Fargo but if we went through fargo to western ND into Montana... I imagine we'd find some good routes...

I wanna stay out of western SD though... personal reasons

Cutty72 03-06-2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9876)
everything is cold there:lol:

it'd suck right around Fargo but if we went through fargo to western ND into Montana... I imagine we'd find some good routes...

I wanna stay out of western SD though... personal reasons

right now... yes, everything is cold
in the summer it gets warm... for a couple days.
Western ND is good riding. Eastern MT sucks

so... you got a lot of ex's in western SD then or what? :whistle:

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 9881)
right now... yes, everything is cold
in the summer it gets warm... for a couple days.
Western ND is good riding. Eastern MT sucks

so... you got a lot of ex's in western SD then or what? :whistle:

no not a lot... just my last... and I know I'd be driven to try and say hi... and that's the last thing I want to do... I'm not ready to even think about heading in that general area of the US...

Cutty72 03-06-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9884)
no not a lot... just my last... and I know I'd be driven to try and say hi... and that's the last thing I want to do... I'm not ready to even think about heading in that general area of the US...

if we go that way... and you start heading in her direction, i'll kick your bike over... how bout that. :lol:

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 9932)
if we go that way... and you start heading in her direction, i'll kick your bike over... how bout that. :lol:

:lol: sounds good tough love huh

Cutty72 03-06-2008 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9943)
:lol: sounds good tough love huh

hey... couldn't make your bike look any worse :lol:

Bassplayer 03-06-2008 07:27 PM

holler if you guys head up into cali...

Trip 03-06-2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassplayer (Post 9949)

I seriously want to ride cali and the rockies like a lot of ya'll want to ride the gap.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassplayer (Post 9949)

I was just doing a route up from San Diego to Vancover,BC along the coast... but google maps froze... too many route changes :lol:

Bassplayer 03-06-2008 07:30 PM

yea, im in the bay area, if you guys thru the santa cruz mtns lemme kno

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9951)
I seriously want to ride cali and the rockies like a lot of ya'll want to ride the gap.

I say we ride from CO to Vegas to San Diego up the California/Oregon Coast.

Fucking AMAZING roads there... the only problem is it can be VERY WET when you get to the Oregon Coast...

Trip 03-06-2008 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9959)
I say we ride from CO to Vegas to San Diego up the California/Oregon Coast.

Fucking AMAZING roads there... the only problem is it can be VERY WET when you get to the Oregon Coast...

It will be awhile before I have the vacation leave to be able to do that, probably 2010 or 11.

Bassplayer 03-06-2008 07:34 PM

yep VERY wet, it sucks

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9961)
It will be awhile before I have the vacation leave to be able to do that, probably 2010 or 11.

when ever is cool with me... it's an excuse to go home (portland)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassplayer (Post 9962)
yep VERY wet, it sucks

:lol: only if your not from that area... for me... it's HOME... I miss it... the rain never bugged me... even in AK when it poured on me while riding... didn't bug me at all... just gotta be smooth...

though I do need to get some rain gear... drying out my pants and jacket sucked major ass... funny my gloves didn't get that wet... my back and my thighs got SOAKED though...

Bassplayer 03-06-2008 07:41 PM

i learned to ride in the rain... my msf course was in the rain.. everytime i went to learn... RAIN! :lol: its okay, just not my favorite thing...:lol:

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassplayer (Post 9969)
i learned to ride in the rain... my msf course was in the rain.. everytime i went to learn... RAIN! :lol: its okay, just not my favorite thing...:lol:

yeah... I hear ya... so when you getting on 2 wheels?

or did you finnally get the SV!?

Bassplayer 03-06-2008 07:43 PM

Not yet... but definitely soon! really.. now that the sun is coming out... been watching craigslist... looking for an 05 sv with half fairing

OneSickPsycho 03-06-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighthawk (Post 9742)

Perfect... That's EXACTLY what I had envisioned.

Plan one for the fall you say?

Plan one to coincide with Indy perhaps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 9782)

That's actually kinda what I was thinkin'... My couches, spare bedroom, air matress, and recliner have TWFix members names written all over them. If a hot chick... or really any chick for that matter... wants to snuggle up in my bed too that's coolio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 9797)

How about get her a bike and bring her along!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9968)
when ever is cool with me... it's an excuse to go home (portland)

:lol: only if your not from that area... for me... it's HOME... I miss it... the rain never bugged me... even in AK when it poured on me while riding... didn't bug me at all... just gotta be smooth...

though I do need to get some rain gear... drying out my pants and jacket sucked major ass... funny my gloves didn't get that wet... my back and my thighs got SOAKED though...

Just like the HS locker room after wrestling practice huh :pebbs:?

pickle.of.doom 03-06-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassplayer (Post 9973)
Not yet... but definitely soon! really.. now that the sun is coming out... been watching craigslist... looking for an 05 sv with half fairing

You should look for an 01 or so... I love the looks of the first gen SV a lot better, and you could probably pick one up cheap, a lot cheaper than a 2nd gen. And they are on par with eachother as far as performance goes, both will need some fork work and maybe a rear shock and they will be completely capable of whooping ass in the twisties or at the track.

Mr Lefty 03-06-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 9990)
Just like the HS locker room after wrestling practice huh :pebbs:?

fuck you... just... FUCK YOU! :lol:

Bassplayer 03-06-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom (Post 9992)
You should look for an 01 or so... I love the looks of the first gen SV a lot better, and you could probably pick one up cheap, a lot cheaper than a 2nd gen. And they are on par with eachother as far as performance goes, both will need some fork work and maybe a rear shock and they will be completely capable of whooping ass in the twisties or at the track.

werent the 1st gen carburated?

pickle.of.doom 03-06-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassplayer (Post 10002)
werent the 1st gen carburated?

Yes.

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/suzuki_sv_650_2001.php

05svr650 03-07-2008 08:11 AM

TWF members "Circle the US" ride...

Depending on location people can join the ride and leave the ride depending on their time contraints. Arrange a starting point, pick up and drop off members as the ride enters and exits the next state.

Just a thought.

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05svr650 (Post 10276)
TWF members "Circle the US" ride...

Depending on location people can join the ride and leave the ride depending on their time contraints. Arrange a starting point, pick up and drop off members as the ride enters and exits the next state.

Just a thought.

that idea has merit...

maybe something like a TWFix flag or something passed on and a picture taken with it in front of every state's "welcome to" sign?

Trip 03-07-2008 08:47 AM

That's a great idea, it gets everyone in on it and allows for different vacation time frames.

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 10292)
That's a great idea, it gets everyone in on it and allows for different vacation time frames.

exactly!

and it's something we can put on our front page... a Map to show what state's we've "logged"

vabarber2 03-07-2008 08:52 AM

Well anyone making any trip that hits anywhere near VA on any part of it hit me up!! I just wana ride!!

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabarber2 (Post 10296)
Well anyone making any trip that hits anywhere near VA on any part of it hit me up!! I just wana ride!!

oh most defiantly... when the trip comes about... we will most defiantly be making it known where we'll be and when...

vabarber2 03-07-2008 09:22 AM

Cool!! Because thats all I want to do when I get back is ride, and it would be cool to have someone to ride with especialy meeting up with the jerks who out posted me by starting a new site!! :lol:

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabarber2 (Post 10332)
Cool!! Because thats all I want to do when I get back is ride, and it would be cool to have someone to ride with especialy meeting up with the jerks who out posted me by starting a new site!! :lol:

shit... you only rack up posts by replying to yourself! :lol:

Rider 03-07-2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 10339)

No shit!!

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 10345)
No shit!!

I just rack mine up by being on 24 fuck'n 7 :lol:

Rider 03-07-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 10346)

Get a job bitch... :lol:

Trip 03-07-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 10295)
exactly!

and it's something we can put on our front page... a Map to show what state's we've "logged"

I think I am going to keep the Cali trip logged on the front page. Keep a google map image showing where they reported from. I know he said something about Jenna reporting in everytime. It would be a fun thing to do.

vabarber2 03-07-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 10346)

Yeah i did that till the net got turned off since we're leaving soon! now its to much of a wait in line!

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 10350)

I wish I could! though I think next week I should be able to get into the class... I just talked to my commander and he was gonna make some calls:dthumb:

vabarber2 03-07-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 10350)

US Army! your paid to do what you do!

vabarber2 03-07-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 10359)
I wish I could! though I think next week I should be able to get into the class... I just talked to my commander and he was gonna make some calls:dthumb:

Good Luck!

vabarber2 03-07-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 10339)

Someone sounds Jelous! They all count! No mater how i get them! I get them!

vabarber2 03-07-2008 09:36 AM

So, maby you should try it some time!

vabarber2 03-07-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabarber2 (Post 10364)
So, maby you should try it some time!

with 12xx posts you couldn't always be responding to someone else!

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabarber2 (Post 10363)
Someone sounds Jelous! They all count! No mater how i get them! I get them!

I'm a post whore with honor! there's no honor in quote'n yourself! :lol:

I'm not worried... though please no streaks of 10000 posts while everyones asleep... :lol: that shit just annoyed the shit out of me

Rider 03-07-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabarber2 (Post 10366)
with 12xx posts you couldn't always be responding to someone else!

Yeah I think he does, I don't ever see him double post or quote himself.

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 10377)

naw... I don't think I have 1 double post...

I just talk a lot... :lol:

vabarber2 03-07-2008 10:38 AM

I did a streak wile young to posting and everyone had ben talking about the biggest streak ever so i figured id try it on a late bored night! I thought it was not only acceptable but also crowned!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 10377)

I apologize and will learn this tecnique!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 10381)
naw... I don't think I have 1 double post...

I just talk a lot... :lol:

Well Im bored and have no one to talk to!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 10369)
I'm a post whore with honor! there's no honor in quote'n yourself! :lol:

I'm not worried... though please no streaks of 10000 posts while everyones asleep... :lol: that shit just annoyed the shit out of me

Teach me such honor sensae!

ZukLady 03-07-2008 11:05 AM

If you guys come up or through MASS, let me know!! Most likely i wont have a bike, but if someone would be so kind to let me 2up that would be cool!

dReWpY 03-07-2008 12:13 PM

i like idea of posting the progress of the trip, ill keep trip and psycho informed, celly pics and vids ftw!

marko138 03-07-2008 02:18 PM

Not enough Vacation time to be spending it with you fucks.

Rider 03-07-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 10670)
Not enough Vacation time to be spending it with you fucks.

That doesn't surprise me.

vabarber2 03-07-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZukLady (Post 10515)
If you guys come up or through MASS, let me know!! Most likely i wont have a bike, but if someone would be so kind to let me 2up that would be cool!

You can 2up with me anytime!

*No harresment intended!

Bassplayer 03-07-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabarber2 (Post 11004)

*No harresment intended!

drop her by CA for me bro, ill be happy to 2 up w/ her from there for ya...

****also no harassment intended...**

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZukLady (Post 10515)

:lol:

well.... I dunno... some of the guys here are pretty stingy with their rear seats... :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT 03-07-2008 08:59 PM

i wanna trip to maine, the state of lobsters. god damn i love maine.

ZukLady 03-07-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassplayer (Post 11008)
drop her by CA for me bro, ill be happy to 2 up w/ her from there for ya..
****also no harassment intended...**

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabarber2 (Post 11004)
*No harresment intended!

Either way, i wanna be in on this!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 11116)

Fuck those lobsters are mad good...i just went up there last summer, Old Orchard Beach, chill place, gotta get a hotel right on the beach though

NONE_too_SOFT 03-07-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZukLady (Post 11139)
Either way, i wanna be in on this!!!

Fuck those lobsters are mad good...i just went up there last summer, Old Orchard Beach, chill place, gotta get a hotel right on the beach though

no shit. about a few miles up the road is higgins beach. i've vaca'd there since i was a fetus.

two lights. freeport. seadogs games... god damn i love maine.

ZukLady 03-07-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 11141)
no shit. about a few miles up the road is higgins beach. i've vaca'd there since i was a fetus.

two lights. freeport. seadogs games... god damn i love maine.

Did you ever go to the restaurant called the Weathervane? Or the one that on the water ( i cant remember the name) I wanted to go there SOOO bad one night but the wait was like 3 hours!!

Mr Lefty 03-07-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 11116)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 9331)
I think this would be a cool ass trip...
Gap to cape Breton, Nova Scotia

don't pay attention to the "destinations" I just put them there to kinda vary the route... I'd rather not take the same route home as I took getting there... :2cents:

this might be a bit long for a lot of people... and it'd require all to get their passports... (something you should have already really) but it's just over 4000 miles. I'd say 10 days for this trip... it's 400 miles a day... that's if you start at the gap... I'll be coming from CO so... probably add 2 or 3 days on either side...

that's put me at 16 days off... MIGHT be pushing it... but if we can get a few people to go... I'll do it!

:idk:

did you see that plan?

NONE_too_SOFT 03-07-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZukLady (Post 11150)
Did you ever go to the restaurant called the Weathervane? Or the one that on the water ( i cant remember the name) I wanted to go there SOOO bad one night but the wait was like 3 hours!!

havent been to weathervane since i was like 9. but the resturant on the water, if you're talking about two lights, i go there every time i'm up there. its a part of me growin up.

Maine taught me to love new england, regardless of the rediculous accents.

ZukLady 03-07-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 11153)
havent been to weathervane since i was like 9. but the resturant on the water, if you're talking about two lights, i go there every time i'm up there. its a part of me growin up.

Maine taught me to love new england, regardless of the rediculous accents.

Accents????
Are you going this summer???

NONE_too_SOFT 03-07-2008 10:01 PM

prolly not, its been a while.

Ya know what i mean.

"soda"

"mad"

"wicked"

"lollypops"

i wanna be a newenglander