View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 04:49 AM   #1021
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I never kne wmuch about kbc but when I saw the reaper helmet I just had to have it just because I have heard theyre a decent lid. I bought a shark helmet last year. their high end model in fujiwara colors. It is nice but I dont like the strap and it obscures my perephrial vision a bit esp compared to all my other helmets I have used in the past.

Tom
KBC's fit my head well so I'm sticking with the brand. They also have excellent customer service. The snap on my strap broke & when I called them to see if I could get another strap, they said they'd send a call tag & box for the helmet, replace it & ship it back at no charge. I'm going to do that after I get another helmet because it will be passed down to Mini-Me. It fits her much better than it does me now. I'm hoping by next summer to have her take the MSF & have a baby ninja for her as well so she needs better gear than what she's wearing now for 2up riding.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote