View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 07:27 AM   #46
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Sweet, the power mullet AND the tight rolled pants. Tell me those are Oakley's and we've covered the trifecta of late 80's/early 90's bad fads. Hopefully you were more comfortable when you got out of the jeans and into some rad Zubaz pants, probably in Green Bay packers colors knowing Tracy.
Let's not start on mullets now. I had a real winner with the ex husband.

Back on topic:

My first drop was probably my most embarrassing. I just got the bike. Had not had it but a few hours. Rolled up to a gas station with the ex. Kicked the kickstand and thought it went down, but it popped back up. I went to dismount and the bike fell on top of me. I'm laying on the ground still in my helmet, yelling at the top of my lungs "HEEEEELLLP!!!" so the ex could get her off of me. I was completely pinned. Since then I have this whole ordeal I go through everytime I put the stand down. Kick it down. Make sure it's down. Rock the bike back at least 3 times. Step ON the kickstand while I dismount and my hands are still on the clip ons. I'm a little anal about making sure she's not gonna fall on me again.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote