View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:41 PM   #61
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Moto: 01 GSXR 1000 - Yamaha Zuma 125

Sorry for the delay. Haven't been home much. The dude they caught with the bike is looking at grand theft. I guess they aren't gonna nab him on the B and E on my truck because he's claiming he bought the bike from a black guy named Jackson. (It was a white dude that was on it and the truck was wiped clean of prints.) They key was locked in my truck. That's why there was no ignition damage.

When I went to pick it up the cop had the kid in the car. When he asked me what I wanted to do, I told him I'd drop all charges if he drove around the block for a minute and let me beat the piss out of him. He actually thought about it for a minute too. The dude told the cops he wasn't aware something was shady despite the fact that he bought a heavily modded bike for 2 grand with no title, plate or registration.

As far as security goes, I have about ten feet of tugboat chain running through my GSXR and my V-Max that's chained to a 400 pound steel garage sink that's bolted to the floor for now. And my windowless truck is still parked in front of the door. Thanks to everyone that was keeping a look out while it was gone...
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote