View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #19
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
On a local rock station, they have a guy from the morning show go around to Atlanta's "hippist" clubs and interview people about the clothes they are wearing and how much they cost while they are standing in line. They then have 2 callers call in and guess how much their outfit costs. They call it "Buy-Curious".

Anyways they'll go on to say "Affliction/Ed Hardy shirt, True Religion jeans, k-swiss, etc, etc." Then they add up the total cost. At the end the radio announcer says to them to "repeat after me, for $500 you too, can dress like a douchebag". People usually just say "Fuck you" or turn the phrase to say they are dressed like a pimp.
Ya sadly, I don't buy my clothes because its the "in" or hip thing. Nor do I go to clubs. I buy because I'm slightly muscular and I find their cut/fit fits me better than your standard cotton Haynes T.

Plus as I said before, I support a few of their fighters. How much they see from it, I'm not sure, but I know some of it goes to Randy Couture for creating the company, and I support him too.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote