View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #71
zuuk750
Trailer Queen

Moto: 2009 gsxr 750

I could not help but to chime in here. I have two pitbulls (see avatar). I also have a miniature pinscher, and two cats. the cats F the pits up on a daily basis, not intentionally, they're playing but the dogs play back very gently, thus ending up in a losing battle lol. the miniature pinscher also plays with the dogs, literally she hangs from their lips- WITH HER TEETH! what do they do? walk around, maybe roll around a bit. the other animals make them yelp.

If I put them (the pit bulls) out in the yard together, all they do is sprint around and tackle eachother, its how they play. in fact I have one on either side of me in bed right now. Now on the other hand, on the other side of the fence is a black lab and a yellow lab. when these F'in dogs see my pinscher, they start drooling, snarling, snapping at the fence, and digging. The one pit runs up to the fence and immediately lays on her back in a submissive state. I'm pretty sure I have covered every stereotype mentioned in this thread! I can even get pics/video to prove it lol. and lastly, none of my dogs have cropped ears, pits have their tails, the pinscher doesnt because the breeder did it before we got her. btw both pits are rescues.
zuuk750 is offline   Reply With Quote