View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #153
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Hahaha! Dude, seriously? Did you just admit that Pits are responsible for 20% of all fatalities and aren't you the one that has repeatedly pointed out that "recently" the pitbull population has exploded? I'm old enough to remember when there wasn't any such dog as an American Pitbull Terrier. Or at least to my knowledge at the time. I also quoted the same chick and if you look at the more recent numbers and eliminate the decades where there were hardly any Pitbulls at all...well, I think you already know how it looks. Look at the numbers for the last decade for example. Shit, this is like proving that the AIDS scare is bullshit by pulling the number of AIDS related deaths from 1965-2005 and leveraging them against the number of total deaths from the same period.

Besides why do your numbers get to be facts and my numbers are false? Why are your sources so much more "non-biased"? Shit, most of that PDF is double-speech about how they can't make real statistical judgments... so that means neither of us are right. I mean, if they can't form accurate statistics that prove Pits are more dangerous, then they can't form stats that prove they aren't. So I guess that you win and all the stories about Pit Bulls attacking people and other dogs are complete bullshit! Btw my gf had a point, she watches Milan all the time, have you ever seen an episode where he goes up against an aggressive Pit Bull? I haven't.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote