View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #32
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
What did you make of that bike Sunday?
It looks great. Couple (Very) minor scuffs on the clutch cover- so small they make Brian's look like he slid for a mile and wore it completely through The rest of it is immaculate. The headers are amazingly clean, and the plastics are in great shape, and the tail is much nicer than hotbodies. Few scuffs on the swingarm from boots, but the rearsets on it are much nicer for aggressive riding. The arrow exhaust on it sounds decent- definitely distinctive. There's also a box of nitnoid stock stuff (triple trees, bent fork, headlight), a ground down set of race plastics, power commander, shop manual, and extra sprockets. And the rear pitbull stand goes with it. Offered to let me ride it in the alley out back, but I wouldn't feel right without having the money to give if I drop it. And having no way to get it home...

He also has a Speed Triple, a 749, and an older GSXR 750 race bike in the same garage. All in very nice shape. None have terribly high mileage, but you can tell he takes care of them.

I didn't want to lowball the guy too bad, but asked if he'd take 3 grand. Nope- $3500 is the lowest he'll go. Fair enough. I just have to find a place to store it. Already have two bikes in the garage with all the other crap. Thinking of finding a self storage to put it in over the winter.