View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 11:49 PM   #19
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
You can make it anywhere in Cleveland from anywhere in Columbus in about 3 hours if you drive like a fucking idiot... 3.5 is more reasonable... 4 only if you have blue hair and smell like Ben Gay...
Im actually basically right between akron and cleveland so most trips to columbus from me are about 2.5 hours. Still just a little farther than Id like to drive just to try on a pair of gloves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Kissell's in State College has a limited selection of A* gloves. They have some nice Triumph leather jackets, and loads of helmets. The Aprilia dealer in Deep Creak has some A* textile jackets. Way too far though, and either would be disappointing after that ride. Most places will only carry cheap stuff like JR/Icon textiles and meshes.
Thats the problem I have around here too. Most of the close dealers are limited to those too and a few different brands of helmets. Even the Duc dealer thats right by me doesnt carry any higher end gear. Luckily this other one says that they at least have the gloves Im lookin to try on.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote