View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 04:57 AM   #47
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Yeah I love living in tennesse it is a great state I am originally from georgia and while I live close to georgia I rarely go there. Career opportunitys around here suck a little bit. Chattanooga is a good town to be an engineer, a doctor or other medical professional other than that there isn't much but it is a kick ass town. I love it and I would have to have a really good reason to move. The economy isn't going to shit here like every were else either we are a growing economy with a stable housing market. Some of those new really big 500k houses moght not be selling as much around too but mostly it is stable. I go fishing often in my boat as its about five minutes to the nearest boat ramp for me I go kayaking quite a bit we have some awesome kayaking. As for riding roads there is great riding in every direction even though east lies some of the most incredible riding in america. Hell I always get lost riding to gap and never make it there since there are great roads all the way there.
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote