View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Oh yeah, it's such a hard job. That's why every skanky dumbass party whore of a girl I know is going to school to get a major in "Education" so they can teach. WOW, you are going to do 4 years (or more in many cases) of college to learn how to teach 12 year olds that 2+x=4 despite that a few years ago they were learning that 2+_=4. Most teachers these days don't have a real degree like Biology, Math, Engineering, or even English because if they had the brains for that then they'd be in the private sector working HARD. Instead they get their education major so they can get an easy job that once they get it can't be fired easily.

And again if the teachers really did give a shit about the children then why were they demanding more money? I thought they "cared about the children". Truth is those teachers wouldn't give a shit if those kids caught on fire, as long as they don't have to stay after and DO THEIR FUCKING JOB.

Anyone who works in the private sector, including people on salary, stay after and do work despite they aren't getting paid a lot of the times. They do it because they can be held accountable unlike those POS teachers or any other union protected thug.

Oh yeah, that "spanish" shit. My guess is that many teachers know spanish becuase odds are they probably took it (if they were smart) in college. If they didn't take it then I'm sure there are plenty of spanish speaking teachers ready to jump in (to an apparently undesirable job) for less.

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach (and those who Can't Do shit get elected).
Did you get molested by a teacher? Or did you get a piss poor education?

Good teachers work extremely hard, wether you like it or not. Its not teaching one kid to add, and its teaching 30, and meeting their individual needs at the same time.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote