View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #48
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
This one time, at band camp, I mean a track day, there was this lady that was using all the track to get her R6 around. Outside/inside/outside and leaving no room. Balking me twice a session.

I outbraked her from the outside several times, nothing close mind you cause she was braking miles from the tighter corners.

But after dodging her all day I finally lined her up in a corner leading to a long straight. She left the usual 18-24 inches on the outside and I got a huge drive,blew by her with my tread on the last inch of asphalt. We couldnt have been an inch apart fairing to fairing, me traveling 15 to 20 mph faster, she left room outsidethe rest of the day..
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
This one time, at band camp, I mean a track day, there was this lady that was using all the track to get her R6 around. Outside/inside/outside and leaving no room. Balking me twice a session.

I outbraked her from the outside several times, nothing close mind you cause she was braking miles from the tighter corners.

But after dodging her all day I finally lined her up in a corner leading to a long straight. She left the usual 18-24 inches on the outside and I got a huge drive,blew by her with my tread on the last inch of asphalt. We couldnt have been an inch apart fairing to fairing, me traveling 15 to 20 mph faster, she left room outsidethe rest of the day..
cocaine is a helluva drug.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote