View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:39 AM   #29
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
That's how it is in Atlanta too and just about everywhere I've been. It was weird when I went to Atlanta to do a clinical rotation. I kept grabbing the heart monitor and the medics would go "Don't worry about that, firefighters will have that taken care of" (Most FFs in Atlanta are EMT-B/I or Paramedic trained). Which is why when we need to do chest compressions we always grab cops becuase usually cops will be on scene. But if we need to do chest compressions in Atlanta and we have FD then we get a fire fighter to take care of that.

Honestly I prefer PD on scene more than FD. When people start going apeshit because their coked up husband is dying, cops can tase a bitch and beat them down and keep them out of my hair. I nore FD can do that.
waait until you have a 400 lb patient trapped in a bathroom that is 5' x 5' you'll be kissing some firefighter ass. the pd take their sweet ass time for us and never help on calls. it's an unofficial rule that o2 bottles and metal clipboards are standard equipment for violent patients
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote