View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #56
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Thats what you think of me...Honestly I wasnt pushing myself nearly as much as I COULD have...Frankly I dont have the desire to.

We were riding at a pretty spirited pace on certain parts of the ride...I enjoyed it but I could've pushed it further than I really did.

And on blood mountain I was asked to go a bit faster when I was 2up...but again I wasnt pushing it hard or feeling like I NEEDED to go faster to enjoy myself.

I wasnt trying to impress anyone. Even though I already know your going to rebutle with "yes you were ginger this blah blah blah"
as Trip said... you rode above your head... yes, you may have ridden faster... doesn't mean safely.

honestly I can't speak for everyone. but the rally was more about having fun riding WITH ya'll not pushing it... shit Trip, Kyle, Drewpy, Derf... and quite a few others can fuck'n haul ass... I'd have no chance...

all I can say is from inside my helmet, you didn't appear safe, and I made sure I kept extra following distance and always knew where you were.

take it how you will... but the whole " your a ginger blah blah blah" is exactly why I never said anything... because knew you wouldn't take it seriously... I just hoped you'd scare yourself just enough that maturity would kick in and cause you to be safer (notice I didn't say slower)
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote