View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #3836
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
the good ones never come back for me.
Nope. This one didn't either. The one I got was such a twisted up mess I couldn't start to describe it fully. Started off with a buddy cop kinda thing which I guess was supposed to be a flashback. I remember going through some giant mall and finding a gullows wind up plane for sale cheap and wanting to paint it orange and silver. At the food court I was waiting for some friends whose faces I couldn't see and it was inexplicably raining from the ceiling. It shifted again to a motogp race in the future where the track was set in the middle of a giant decaying industrial complex, the only riders I saw were rossi and bautista, except bautista was really sacha baron cohen. Outside the gates there was a war going on, the us army was taking on a race of giant mechanical bugs who were hilariously inept at fighting. Still, lots of stray rounds were crashing all over. I remember I was there to steal something, and a subplot with protein suppliments, monster trucks, and a serial killer who cuts all of his victims hair off with old rusty sissors. There was more but it was too much effort to remember that much
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote