RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

M,an look at this beaut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beav View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beav View Post
Up forsale is my03 51 bought new in 05 as leftover bike has 13000 street miles never raced or trackdayed,has tackoffs on it currently but will come with new pirelli dc 3's.All the stock stuff comes with bike as well as receipts for parts purchased and service records.Bike has been maintained by me and only ridden by me.So her it goes sato ti low mount exhaust,sato ti hangers,sato rearsets,dkusa rear link+ohlins shock sprung 200# rider,forks lengthened revalved and sprung by wcw 200#rider,magical racing carbon hugger and mirrors,hrc hard bite front pads and quick turn throttle,galfer ss lines f&r with motul rbf600 f&R,pc3r,thorsten durbahn carbon fiber airbox and sliders,turnone carbon fiber snorkel,qb carbon dash surround,sme axle sliders,dussaualt undertail,mike furick front mount rads(checkout speedzilla thread works of art and dude can ****in weld and weren't cheap)I'm sure Im forgetting something but bike is well looked after,setup well and runs strong for what it is 6800 obo located in emmaus pa.pics to come
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote