Thread: ahh shit...
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #15
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

While it's a generally agreed upon fact that marko is a (loveable) asshole, I gotta side with him on this one. I enjoyed drooling over the ohlins goodness and didn't even consider whether he needed them or not.

The rims that came on my bike were 2 grand new, they save precious pounds and improve the handling tremendously but do I get even close to taking advantage of 5% of the handling potential? hahahahahahahahahaha jesus fucking christ no. How about those gilles rearsets, do I need the rear biased foot position because I would have been constantly dragging toe with the stock pegs? Fuck no. I didn't get the full potential out of my old sv650.

Are any of us inhibited by the performance from stock exhaust cans and can't get the full potential out of the bike until we slap on the full racing system and power commander for an extra 5 horsepower? No.

Bottom line; retarded expensive racing jewelry is schweet. On a street bike or top of the line race bike, I still enjoy looking at it and appreciate the sentiment of wanting to enjoy the best of the best equipment.

And before you say it marko, I know, fuck me, you can defend yourself.