Thread: Upshift...
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #18
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Tru dat...I may be looking at some new parts if i go that route. Right now I'm just BSing around fixing stuff that needs fixing, painting old parts etc. Baja designs has some nice headlights that would make a 250 look awesome.

On a side note, does anyone know if I can sand down the old headers/pipes and paint them with that heat resistant krylon paint? If I am going to take the fairings off I want to get the old rust color off of the exposed headers. I dont want to have to buy a whole new exhaust setup.
Yeah, you could sand them down and paint them... they'd prolly look like shit though... May be better than rusty headers... I'd use high temp grill paint and go black on them bitches... That'd look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
my little bro has one... and I'm giving him My ZZR the end of next season... I'm think'n of just take'n his 250... turning it into a commuter/motard like the one pictured above... ... it'll be my 2nd bike though
What is this 'give' stuff you speak of? I'd sell him that shit... teach him about money and how his vagina affects it.