Thread: Hey upshift...
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Yeah I dont know what it was but whatever it was it scared the shit outta me. Maybe I shouldnt have been riding with a smoked facesheild or something but dont go giving me shit just cus it wasnt my thing. I was trying to be cool and give it to you guys straight up instead of making it sound like I just gave up. You would have called me a pussy then too if I did that. If you all want to know the real truth? Fine, at this point in time I DO NOT CARE FOR SPORTBIKES AT ALL and my next outlet of entertainment is my car. Shit it doesnt mean that it scared me shitless and, to bash myself a little, I shouldn't have been wearing the facesheild I was at 9 oclock at night. And for those telling me not to mod my sixxer well I am. Im 18 fucking years old and I cant afford a GT or the gas for one so I am turning to my car. For those who dont know I payed for 100% of my car. Bought it brand new off the lot and I sure as hell dont want to put it to waste as just a daily driver. Plus, if you want to bitch at me for selling it even after that, then come pay my tuition so I can keep the damn bike. I am having to pay for everything, my car, my college, my books, my phone, my insurance, my dirtbike, so i needed a little extra cash and that extra cash just happened to be sitting in my garage. So anyone who is calling me a vag or whatever the hell else fuck off Im not taking this shit.
Ok vag. Did you sell the 250? Did I miss that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
No joke. You guys can be some real assholes.
You wish you were half the asshole that two-thirds of us are... so if my math is right, you're a fucking asshole too.