View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #28
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKat View Post
I don't think it's about being a homophobe ( although for some it is ) so much as just being a guy thing in general. Call it image, or just call it not wanting to get that close to another guy but unless there is some big time emergency Im definitely not comfortable doing it.

Chicks aren't afraid to get up close and personal with each other, be all touchy feely and whatnot either because it's their preference to be with women or just because they are just cool with being that close to other females in general but for guys, most of the time IMO, we just don't do that sort of thing. Fear of being labled? maybe but mostly because it's just freekin gross...LOL
I guess when I hear all you guys talking about not wanted to be that close to another guy I just think of you stereotypical "lifted truck drivin-gun shootin-Nascar watchin-guy." One that has to do only manly men things otherwise someone might think he is gay. Seems silly to me...and yes, I am a girl so maybe I don't count but my husband thinks the same way.

My husband used to give his guy friends rides all the time. None of them had bikes and wanted to see what it was like...or sometimes they just wanted a lift somewhere.
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote