Thread: Raining at Indy
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:50 AM   #59
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

hmmmm....thundershowers next 5 days in Indy.
I'm considering caging it up there....I'll decide on Friday last minute.

If I do ride up there that means no bars unless it's within walking distance of the hotel. Yeah I'll admit it, I'll have a couple beers and drive 5 minutes in a car but I don't even sit on a bike if I've been drinking. And I do want to drink while I'm at the races and walking around the pits looking at GP bikes during qualifying and free practice. Indy sells these big burly Fosters cans of beer for 5 bucks each and I two-handed those bastards when I went there for F1 races. I've been waiting to get liquored up and talk shit to Pedrosa for YEARS. Cocky diminutive spanish bastard.
It's also probably gonna be apeshit with all the bikes in the rain. Cops will be pulling bikes over for nothing when there's eleventyfourteen lowsides on the first day when it starts raining on the streets surrounding the track.

Buuut, if I drive that means I'll be that asshat having to explain to everyone that I ride but I was too much of a pussy to ride up even though it's only like a 3 hour ride from my house.
I get to bring more shit with me though and some beer for the hotel room. Plus I could probably haul a couple of you folks to and from the hotel if you don't feel like riding to the track in the rain each day or if you wanna drink.

Sigh..fucking rain.