View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 03:22 AM   #19
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
People don't know what the hell my vfr is. I just laugh when I see their face expressions just know they're trying to figure out what it is.
I get that too. Since mine is debadged and repainted nobody knows what it is. "What is that, is that an old BMW???" (Read in 'Mater's voice from Cars ) I think its because of the slats on side of the bikini fairing. But then there is your middle aged guys that wanted one of these Intercepters when they were teens and know exactly what they are. You can see it in the way they look over the bike and smile, but they'll never say anything. I wish like hell mine still had the stock RWB or BWR paint scheme. Wish I knew what mine was actually....

I hate when people use horsepower to measure your manhood. When people ask about mine, I say it puts out about the same horsepower as the SV650. I've gotten the usual, "you should buy a gixxer 600. Those are so fast!!!" And I proceed to tell them that I previously owned an R6 and that it is not what I want on the street. So no...
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote