View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #26
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
So we've gone from Lesnar has no ground game and is all stand up, to Lesnar's ground game is weak because he doesn't have any jujitsu skills.

I submit to you that Lesnar's stand up is not strong, he's just insanely powerful. I also submit to you that he is a monster at taking people down and with his ridiculous power, is able to inflict massive amounts of damage.

I agree with the majority of what FT BSTRD said, but I would not dismiss Lesnar as a stand-up only fighter. The man can take you down and over-power you... At least for now, that's all he needs. The future may be different...

If you get a monster jujitsu guy in there that can match Lesnar's power, then yeah, he'd get smoked. Is Mir powerful enough to stop a thinking Lesnar who doesn't get sloppy? I don't think so.
I think we finally agree on what lesnar is in the octagon. Hes a fucking beast, theres no two ways about it. He has a decent stand up and decent takedowns, and teamed up with his power, its very tough for any opponent to deal with.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote