View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #55
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
We want newbs. Hell if it wasn't for TWF I wouldn't of started out on a SV and worked my way up to the rider I am today. I want to educate people and teach them the right ways to get into this world. Let's not run em off to kill themselves. However, we can only help the ones that want to listen. Darwin helps us here.
yup changed my mind because I grew up around the NMB area and dragstrips stretched.slammed,chrome which I still like but I want a performance machine before I start working on a trailer queen but now i'm hating life my bitch is still fun but I think a 600cc with upgrades and soft rubber my skill level will improve even more but a new bike is not looking so good with these house payments I have now that I didn't have before but i'm gonna just stack my chips and pay cash on a nice used 600cc beast there are a million on craiglist and ebay but may take me till the end of the summer to get the loot