View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:26 AM   #186
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Learn how to spell ass nuts. And I'm not full of shit, I've never stolen anything in my life. You can believe it or not I don't give a fuck.

Get caught stealing once, you chop off 1 hand, you get caught stealing twice you get killed because you are now a burden to society.
And I'm still calling Bullshit. You are no fucking angel, trust me. Your definition of stealing is done to just suit your views, because you don't seem to understand everything it entails. Ever take a grape at the store to see if the bunch you are going to buy is sour? Stealing. Every find money on the ground and put it in your pocket? Stealing. Ever take a direct quote from the net without citation? Stealing. I would continue on, but the ownage is getting large.

The crime doesn't fit the punishment snappy. You chop off someones hand and they are handicapped FOR LIFE. Are you going to punish someone FOR LIFE over 20 bucks? Lucky for us, 99.99% of Americans don't agree with you.

I'm not going to contine to argue with you because you have such a retarded view on this...moreso on how to actually deter stealing.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM

Last edited by 101lifts2; 08-26-2009 at 02:03 AM..