View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #15
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl25 View Post
i totally agree. i just assume it will be harley dominant and figured i'd call it before someone else does. i have a harley though as well, so i'll fit in just fine. not everyone is as open-minded as you and i though. i am looking forward to it regardless because it will just bring me that much closer to riding season.
yes anything to get closer to riding season is a good thing.. mine was getting new tires, thinking about ordering oil (god damnit did i not order the oil again) and signing up for the march 29 trackday.. everyday i look at my bike and itch to fire it up.. not yet rabbit not yet.. they have a chilli cookoff here in town every year and yeah its a harley fest with a bunch of wannabes but its still bikes.. i don't ever want to ride an HD and i have my own opinion that i keep to myself about their usefulness or lack of usefulness but its still cool to see bikes.. plus i always like to ride the yamaha up there and laugh at the scowls i get.. i enjoy the negative attention - yes motherfucker i am here on my organ donor, yes i will ride your mama til she screams for more, yes i will impregnant your housepets and yes i will take a massive dump in your fucking toilet and not flush.. that's the way i roll..

post some pics of the bike show if you end up going.. chrome fest or not..

plus i enjoy seeing cool looking takes 20 hours a day to polish bikes - because i will never own one - if i have to clean it more than ride it and i can't beat on it like a red headed stepchild and it has less than 5 degree lean angle before chrome sparks i have no use for it..

oh and sorry for jacking the thread but awesome title above your avatar - aspiring milf.. lol.. perfect.. that is the best one i have seen by far..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote