View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
I got an email that the Victory "Fuel It" Demo truck will be in town next weekend with "longer than normal demo rides". After riding the S1000RR, I didn't think I would want to ride a Victory. Until you showed a picture of the Hammer Sport bike. I just might go over there.

By the way, the email said that I could receive $1000 in accessories if I took a demo ride and bought a bike. It also listed up to $1500 in rebates and a free two-year warranty on 10 models and a five-year warranty on 09 models.
The demo rides we had were fairly short, but had a combination of city and highway, so it gave a good idea of how the bikes felt. And yes, they did have "demo days only" specials at the dealership. However, if I'm going to get the Cross Roads, I'll get it next March, when they do their "5 year warranty on previous year models" incentives. I'll look for them used as well, and see what the price difference is between used and new to determine if it's worth it to buy from the dealer or go private party.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote