View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 12:28 AM   #122
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
i went up and down thru some twisties over here, took it easy cuz i didnt have the roads memorized, but i noticed on the tighter right hand turns, i tend to lean the bike more, and my body way less...

all the left handers i have my left buttcheek off the seat, arms loose(mostly, still workin on it), helmet in line with the mirror. feels right, comfy. when i go right i seem to push the bike down with my arms and get off the seat less, and the mirror would be way to the right of the helmet. feels weird, but not sure how to correct it. when i force myself to do it the way i think it should be done, it feels even more awkward. just a practice thing, or maybe im just not a ambi-turner? i cant go right lol

im gonna be goin every week, and eventually get some footage so i/u rider types can critique. just tryin to be smooth and correct, fuck going fast, for now atleast
It's all about practice, man. My rights were pretty rusty compared to my lefts. I still don't feel as confident when compared to my lefts, but it's only very, very slightly less confident. Track riding relly helped me out to adjust and get to a good comfort zone, because it's all about feeling comfortable out there. Following the basics, but still comfortable.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote