View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:47 AM   #6
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
for question 1.) is it fucked up in iTunes or your iPod? if it's iTunes... delete all your songs.. (just from the library don't delete them from your computer obviously) then add them back in... I used to have an issue because I keep my music on an external drive... that i'd read every song twice... then I'd go and delete the ones I thought were dups only to find out it was pointed at the same file as the one I wanted to keep.

question 2) naw you have all the options I know of listed... I'd go with the aftermarket stereo... something with an headphone jack so you still use the ipod to choose the songs... I've used the FM modulators and an Alpine changer plug and though the alpine plug sounds FAR better... it's a pain in the ASS to use the iPod through the alpine head unit... (if I had a motorized screen one it'd be a diffrent story) so I used the FM modulator alot

question 3) This what your talking about?

question 4) I personally went with the Shure e2c noise eliminating headphones... they fucking rawked... but they're not cheap... $100-110... I could put them in and turn them up 1/4 and couldn't hear anyone around me in a normal area... 1/2 volume would kill any sound short of a jet... and full volume I couldn't hear ANYTHING... even a fuck'n jet.. (I walked by one in Kuwait and seriously couldn't hear it)
It's not really that anything is fucked up per say... it's just I never really dicked with setting up my music files with any sort of consistency when ripping them, so they're all ripped a little different... in terms of the title/artist/album information... For example, I've got songs from the same album showing up in different places.... I was hoping there was some program that would fix all that shit for me so I didn't have to manually do it...

I was looking at a JVC head unit on Crutchfield for like $130... it has iPod controls, comes with the cable, and everything...

Those skins are sorta what I was talking about... I remember seeing a place one time that had ones like that, but had like 100,000 different options... I want something basic... most likely with fire or skulls or something... My buddy in Columbus has a sweet Jolly Roger one and a decent camo one... I'll probably just ask him where he got them...

The noise canceling type are money... That's what the tutorial I found shows you making... I might just do that... I can't justify $100 on a pair of headphones that I'll probably lose anyway...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote