View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
...... but he loses???

Anybody watch? What a fucking shocker. Our B-dubs went ape shit baserk. I mean everybody was walking out thinking it was a no brainer, unanimous decision for Pacman. When the first judge went Bradley, we kinda went "huuuh?" but we shrugged it off. How does someone who controlled the fight, had a higher hit completion % by far, had a higher power punch completion % by far, staggered his opponent multiple times, and never even looked tired... lose the fight? This isn't based on who deserved to keep the title, or who did or didn't do enough to win the title. It should be on who won the fucking fight.

And boxing wonders why they are failing miserably and UFC is so much more popular. I sent a tweet to Dana White and he is embarassed for fighting in general.
I didn't see the fight but read about it. UFC has bad decisions or early stoppages. Its a problem with all judged sports.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote