View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Ok Thought I would update this a bit further. I am still loving the B King (which I have now named Elvis because while it is a great performer its chunky styling is over the top and a bit tacky) I recently installed a speedo healer as like most Suzuki's the speedometer was "Optimistic" by about 6.6 % according to my GPS. OK for those of you that haven't done this it is a very easy install. Find where you speed sensor plugs into the harness plug in the pass thru harness of the speed healer route the harness to where you want to mount the healer, Velcro the healer in place go to speedohealer.com website use the online calculator and you are good to go. When I did this on the busa it was 4 bolts and 15 minutes.
I would like that same 15 minutes with the guy that came up with all the crap you have to take off to do the same job on the King it takes about 45 minutes to get all the crap take off you have to remove to simply lift the tank! (the first time at least). All in all still love this ugly bastard