View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Ok just thought I would up date this a bit.After the first 2000 miles. I have to say that I love this ugly bastard even more. The upright seating position makes it a dream to run about on. Stop and Go traffic? no problem the seating position makes this much less miserable. Very easy to pilot about small towns and the throttle tries to get you arrested about everywhere. I do dislike how Suzuki restricted 1st 2nd and 3rd gear time below 4k. Eventually I will be Re-flashing the ECU to rid myself of this PITA. but for now I have gone with a $86 dollar work around and went to a a 45 (2 over stock) tooth rear SuperSprox gets me to 4k that much quicker shortens the wheel base slightly and smooths out a bit of the lurching. I will be spending more time on the King in the next few weeks as the Busa leaves tomorrow to get the forks re sprung and re valved. It also gets the Brembo Radial Master cylinder Conversion. For reasons related to Budget , I am going to have to wait to do the Radial clutch cylinder. Let me recommend that if you have a Suzuki Dealer in your area that has a B King for sale tell him you want to take it out for a ride. I am not sure what they they put so many giggles is such a Butt Ugly bike but damn they did.