View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #259
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Okay, I'm in as well with one proviso, that we make the rally a LOT longer than this year. I hated that 8 hour drive after only a couple days. I can't imagine how the other guys felt that drove farther. Not to mention the expense involved. Between myself and my gf , we spent about $700 in trip expenses for three nights. That's a bit high imho. If we're going to go long distance, I will expect the rally to last at least a week beyond arrival time.
I am good for a more than a week long rally as long as it falls just right on my schedule I can have 13 days off from work at the expense of only 36 hours vacation time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
I agree... but if we move the rally around... some may not be able to swing two weeks off (travel time on both ends)...

I think we plan for a week long rally but do it like Wed through Wed... those that CAN make it that long... DO SO... those that can't... plan for the Friday through Sunday...
If it doesn't fall just right and prolly for Gas' sake we may need to use this option of leaving early. Gas has a rough time getting any decent amount of days off.

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote