View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 07:04 AM   #9
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Nice bro... you gonna have the sub frame painted or powder coated too?

oh and for the grips and those frame pucks... you might try using a heat gun... or in a pinch a hair dryer...
Yeah, I was thinking about picking up a heat gun... It's one of those things that I wish I had too many times not to just fucking get one...

I am planning on painting the subframe as well... It's rashed up from my crash, so it'll be the color of the frame too. Sometime this week I'll be removing the levers and foot controls, then the subframe is gonna go... I'm really not looking forward to it though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
was a part of that 1k you spent on parts including some new mirrors, because you need to get rid of those stock lollipops...

and now, wtf you gonna ride when i'm up there this weekend? (march 21-23)

oh yeah, next time don't wrestle so much with the grips, just take a utility knife and cut em off, then use "Goo-B-Gone" to remove the excess glue....

and of course, order yourself some Traction grips, the ergonomic design provides less stress on your hands and wrists
Well, I only have one mirror right now... the other one is somewhere in the woods in Hocking Hills... I have no plans yet for replacements, but it's going to be done... I'll figure something out when I get my handguards on...

The last time I used a utility knife to cut off some grips I damn near cut my hand off... I'm too retarded to be trusted with sharp objects...

I ordered some ProGrips... we'll see how those do, but since they're only like $10 I won't be heartbroken if I don't like 'em...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote