View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 07:11 AM   #10
Mule
Snidely Whiplash

Moto: 05 xb9sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Yeah, I was thinking about picking up a heat gun... It's one of those things that I wish I had too many times not to just fucking get one...

I am planning on painting the subframe as well... It's rashed up from my crash, so it'll be the color of the frame too. Sometime this week I'll be removing the levers and foot controls, then the subframe is gonna go... I'm really not looking forward to it though...

Well, I only have one mirror right now... the other one is somewhere in the woods in Hocking Hills... I have no plans yet for replacements, but it's going to be done... I'll figure something out when I get my handguards on...

The last time I used a utility knife to cut off some grips I damn near cut my hand off... I'm too retarded to be trusted with sharp objects...

I ordered some ProGrips... we'll see how those do, but since they're only like $10 I won't be heartbroken if I don't like 'em...
i got a pair of progrips for my honda, they came out of the package being really tacky and nasty....ended up putting a spare pair of traction grips on it as well